Floyd Mayweather has in depth response to the #MeToo movement.

I still say Floyd dies broke in 30 years.

never understood why these athletes promote consumption over investment. they all brag about being rich and shit but just spend the money.

when they have the capital to actually invest and grow it and actually be rich as fuck.

Floyd : I defend belts

Conor : ...

Conor : im ducking all the most deserving challengers until a loss wont affect my brand as much.

Floyd : i did too !

never understood why these athletes promote consumption over investment. they all brag about being rich and shit but just spend the money.

when they have the capital to actually invest and grow it and actually be rich as fuck.
the smart ones create that illusion but are actively investing to be wealthy, not rich

It plays to the parts of the fanbase.

Floyd actually invests but I believe he got screwed.

Just look at 50, his beef was Floyd not wanting to invest with him, the investment ended up being a bust and put 50 in serious shit.

It's time for a real fight Floyd. Man up to the contract or else.

<{outtahere}>
What are you talking about?

I'm sick of people saying Floyd has to get in the cage. He didn't call out McGregor. He didn't say he'd beat McGregor in a MMA fight. He didn't even want to fight McGregor until he saw that there was a bunch of people willing to pay a lot of money for it.

McGregor called him out for a boxing match. Floyd lived up to the contract and made the fight interesting by not just blowing him out the water. FFS he let McGregor do whatever he wanted to for 3 rounds before doing anything.

If he truly said that then LOL and love that response. Fuck hoes, get money. And when you get accused of harassment then escape to a third world country where you can live like a king and fuck 19 year olds all day long.

That's one option, at least.

That put a smile on my face. I'm sick of this #METOO shit.

In the video he is actually talking about his investments and promoting the new Mayweather fitness club. This is a cherry picked quote

You say that like it's a bad thing. Spending hundreds of millions of dollars and dying before you reach the shit your pants part of life sounds awesome. Who wants to be a rich 90 year old?

I bet he dies within 10 and no amount of money could stop it. I'm betting a few of those fat slugs he keeps around conspire to rob him and kill him in the process.

Back