Floyd molests Conor on the Graham

The new King of Ireland, it took me only 28 minutes

It would take Conor less than 2 minutes to end Floyd in MMA.

Bragging about taking 28 minutes to beat an MMA fighter in boxing.

Hilarious.

Bragging about taking 28 minutes to beat an MMA fighter in boxing.

Hilarious.
Ur so sad, always coming in to defend your hero like some nolife virgin lmfao.

So sad.

who gives a f00k this shit is in the past already.. Unless floyd is comming over to octagon spare me with all this shit.

Ur so sad, always coming in to defend your hero like some nolife virgin lmfao.

So sad.

Strikes me as a virgin who thinks cumming as quickly as possible wins the race. He just doesn't get that a tactical dismantling is a somewhat drawn out process, especially on a man a good deal larger than yourself.

the same guys who get upset and say "Conor would end his life in MMA in 2 mins" are the same dorks who kept saying Conor was going to KO Floyd within 4 rounds.

Just a bit butthurt that Conor got raped. What happened was what was supposed to happen. Idk why you guys are surprised. Just like in MMA, Conor would most likely finish Floyd off early. As he should, he's a MMA fighter taking on a boxer. Still, it was Conor who came at Floyd and sold you fools on the idea that he could actually beat him in boxing. It is what it is boys, they're both going to trash talk to remain relevant and sell their products.

Just came here to watch all the butt hurt Conor fans cry about their overrated hero.

The new King of Ireland, it took me only 28 minutes

It would take Conor less than 2 minutes to end Floyd in MMA.

Yeah just like Conor was going to KO Floyd within 4 rounds, then 2 rounds, then 1 round. Just like he was going to come at Floyd "with dem bricks".

Yeah it's all great talking in fantasy land and posting photoshop photos and edited 12 second sparring clips. But we all saw how reality played out, and it played out with Nike shaped snot flying off McTapout's smacked out face at the end of Floyd's brittle fists.

How the fuck is dem apples for ya?

Yeah just like Conor was going to KO Floyd within 4 rounds, then 2 rounds, then 1 round. Just like he was going to come at Floyd "with dem bricks".

Yeah it's all great talking in fantasy land and posting photoshop photos and edited 12 second sparring clips. But we all saw how reality played out, and it played out with Nike shaped snot flying off McTapout's smacked out face at the end of Floyd's brittle fists.

How the fuck is dem apples for ya?
that's nice honey but I never said Conor will KO Floyd withing 4 rounds, I picked Floyd to win.

"But but but Conor would win in MMA, he's better!!!"

Whoever thougth Conor would win is retarded. All the cards were stacked against him. Thats the only way Floyd agrees to "fight."

Whoever thougth Conor would win is retarded. All the cards were stacked against him. Thats the only way Floyd agrees to "fight."

JUST DO IT

439A406C00000578-0-image-a-6_1503820476761.jpg

It looks like Floyd is promoting a future fight. Let's see if he is a man of his word.

This time a real fight without the pillows, belly protection, shoes and defensive turtling while Big Daddy to save the day.

Is this the same "real fight" with 5 rounds where Conor "won" against Nate Diaz in their second fight where the last few seconds of the final round ended up Nate on top of Conor raining punches down? LOL Nate was about to man-rape Conor but lucky for Conor he got saved by the bell in that "real fight". MMA bitches thinking it's real fighting.

The king of Ireland and the ufc.

50-0

They both know how to play the game. Well done.

Back