Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Gannon will not be joining the Raiders.

Hes not a fan of Derek Carr so that is fine with me.

I think some criticism is warranted but he throws a lot of unfounded shade DC’s way.

Pep Hamilton reportedly to be named Qb coach this Friday

Maybe their was some truth to the Tice stuff I mentioned awhile back

Former Cardinal Offensive Coordinator Harold Goodwin interviewed to be the team’s offensive line coach.

I got a good feeling about the Raiders moving forward. I liked when Gruden basically said he had been putting a staff together for quite some time, told a bunch of coaches he was interested in to be on high alert.

Gruden has been planning his return for a long time and has been building his play book.

10 months from now you'll be blaming him for everything thats wrong with this team you milk bag drinking sonofabitch

10 months from now you'll be blaming him for everything thats wrong with this team you milk bag drinking sonofabitch

You sir just fucked yourself out of the case of maple syrup I was gonna bring you when I finally get my ass down to Oakland for a game

You sir just fucked yourself out of the case of maple syrup I was gonna bring you when I finally get my ass down to Oakland for a game
tenor.gif

Pep Hamilton reportedly to be named Qb coach this Friday
Wow.
Maybe their was some truth to the Tice stuff I mentioned awhile back

Former Cardinal Offensive Coordinator Harold Goodwin interviewed to be the team’s offensive line coach.
From what I gather Tice was not a fan of Downing, and JDR backed his guy.

Heard Tice is going to be opening a House Boat rental business in Arizona.

Back