General Gaming Discussion, v4: Summer Abyss

Recently picked up Redout on for my 1X looks pretty fun tbh

And since they price finally came down, I got a 32gb Wiiu with Breathe of the Wild and a few others

Playing it right now, looks great even on the Wiiu, frame rate could be better though.

Wanted to pick up Mk8 but didn’t see it
How much was your WiiU if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to pick one up for Bayonetta 2.

New Total War game coming out this fall. It takes place during the Han Dynasty.

I'm pretty hyped for this <{JustBleed}>

I should have never bought The Witcher 3 now I'm watching hours of my life just disappear in an instance :eek:

I love how with the PC you can use a bunch of mods. I have it looking gorgeous on my TV, and works flawlessly with the DS4 controller. Fuck is this game addicting though. It's like binge watching a tv series I just keep wanting to go onto the next mission.

it just looks boring to me. =/
As a Dynasty Warriors fan for many years, I'm very excited about this Total War game coming out. lol :D
But I do need some gameplay videos though since it was just a cinematic. I just want to see the animations and the new features CA will bring this time.

How much was your WiiU if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to pick one up for Bayonetta 2.
I got mine for $120.99 at a pawn America

The black 32 gb version

I’ve gotten 7 games so far I think, they are hard to find I try small game shops or pawn shops and have a little luck

Back