Firearms News thread

Has anyone seen these?

Has anyone seen these?

200.gif

Perfect example of "just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD"

Um.... they look cool.

But as far as practicality goes, that's $800+ wasted.

That all depends. If you live in a free state, then yes, this is a complete waste of time. You can just build yourself a regular AR pistol or SBR.

But if you live in a restricted state, say like mine (CT), then this opens up the possibilities for a small, maneuverable, personal defense weapon. Just gotta get a gunsmith to build you a “firearm” off a virgin receiver that has never been registered as a pistol or rifle. All you need worry about is meeting the overall length criteria. No tax stamps needed. Same as the Mossy Shockwave.

Sure it’s being done with regular AR virgin receivers already, but this thing definitely has some concealment advantages over SBR’s and Sub Guns.

I want a Shockwave or the Remington version

Not related to massive crazy news but I just applied to be a legal assistant for Vortex.

Sauer2.jpg

365-Product-2.jpg

365-Product-47.jpg

365-Product-on-White-18.jpg

IMG_5977-440x330.jpg

IMG_5980-440x358.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5979-440x328.jpg

IMG_5982-440x329.jpg

Msrp $599

BARREL LENGTH
3.1 in (78 mm)
OVERALL LENGTH
5.8 in (148 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH
1.0 in (27 mm)
HEIGHT
4.3 in (109 mm)
WEIGHT
17.8 oz (500 g)

I'm definitely going to check out that P365. Hopefully it fits my hands well with the extended mag. I hate having my pinky hang below the gun when firing.

I'm torn on this one.

I have always liked SIG pistols but am not impressed with how they handled the P320 drop problem. This pistol interests me because...

My dad just lost his p938 that I bought him for CC. By lost I mean it was stolen. By stolen I mean he left it in his car when he went into the hospital.

I have always liked SIG pistols but am not impressed with how they handled the P320 drop problem.

Yeah should have been a mandatory recall.

For this gun and all of their new guns this is the procedure.

IMG_5983.jpg

Yeah should have been a mandatory recall.

For this gun and all of their new guns this is the procedure.

IMG_5983.jpg

What kinda bugs me about this is they've stated they won't be retroactively applying this testing to any of their previous models. With that said this P365 is basically exactly what I turned my shield into, only everything is totally covered by SIG's warranty. Fuck, I do not want to go through an intrafamilial transfer again but if this pistol gets glowing reviews from actual owners I just may have to.

What kinda bugs me about this is they've stated they won't be retroactively applying this testing to any of their previous models. With that said this P365 is basically exactly what I turned my shield into, only everything is totally covered by SIG's warranty. Fuck, I do not want to go through an intrafamilial transfer again but if this pistol gets glowing reviews from actual owners I just may have to.

You put an apex on your shield?

Back