Throwback: Schaub faceplants CroCop

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cro Cop always goes out like it's a bad videogame animation glitch.

x6iwyq.gif

brendan-schaub_mirko-crocop.gif

SUzyJNb.gif

Schaub never addressed the shot after CroCop was done..

Dafuq is that last gif?

<6><{Joewithit}>

Why does Crocop's leg always fold underneath him like that? Remember the Gonzaga KO?

Very nice clean shot to the back of the head.

Haven't heard about Schaub for sometime now. Where is he anyways? Is he still in the UFC demolishing top level competition or is he washed up and trying to make a living online doing podcasts?

Schaub never addressed the shot after CroCop was done..
Yeah, it was quite clear by the way his legs went out from under him that he was done. Bit of a dick move on Schaub’s part

Last edited:

Haven't heard about Schaub for sometime now. Where is he anyways? Is he still in the UFC demolishing top level competition or is he washed up and trying to make a living online doing podcasts?

I think he's doing ok...

I was there live at UFC 128.I also had the pleasure of seeing Shogun get obliterated by Jones. Smh Good times.

Please please please, someone give us information on that last gif. It looks real!

Behind the ear =/= Back of the head, Susan.

He's making way more money than he should "trying to make a living online doing podcasts" and riding Rogan and Callen's coattails into a standup "career".

Behind the ear =/= Back of the head, Susan.

He's making way more money than he should "trying to make a living online doing podcasts" and riding Rogan and Callen's coattails into a standup "career".

Release the actual numbers and I will determine whether or not he's making more money than he should.

Otherwise your statement is very vague.

Release the actual numbers and I will determine whether or not he's making more money than he should.

Otherwise your statement is very vague.
I don't care enough to do any work. Google might help you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back