International Canada shows they prefer muslims, tells hispanics: Please don’t come here.

Maybe you should look at their immigration patterns and such nation's immigration policies? They go to countries with open immigration polices, such as EU, US, Canada, and do not go places with strict immigration polices such as China, Japan, and Russia.

If Germany held their border years ago the mile long refugees would have attacked to get in.

Zero benefits tons of consequences.

Countries like Poland who refuse Islam where bashed on their stance

Every country should send the same message. Poland strong

Is thsi the new conspiracy theory? lol! A world plot by the Muslims.

I'm no Trudeau fan, but you all get rustled when he wants to have 1M immigrants but now you get rustled when he does NOT want immigrants.

Be consistent at least.
Lol Ironically Trudeau's consistency is part of people's argument

Sounds like we're gonna need two walls.
I want two walls like in that command & conquer game. So that when anyone tries to cross, machine guns & lasers automatically take care of business.

Maybe you should look at their immigration patterns and such nation's immigration policies? They go to countries with open immigration polices, such as EU, US, Canada, and do not go places with strict immigration polices such as China, Japan, and Russia.
Well naturally, when you get to shop for the country with the best welfare options, invited in, hustled across other countries and borders, ferried into the EU and Trudeau Tweets virtue signalling them, of course some bare-foot Afghani with his illiterate wive(s) and 14 children is going to take up the offer.

Get to chill in a mansion if you're lucky on the government dime.

Haitians crossing illegally with very little claim to refugee status is far different than refugees seeking asylum from war torn countries.

I don't like Trudeau. Don't make me defend him.

Haitians crossing illegally with very little claim to refugee status is far different than refugees seeking asylum from war torn countries.

All the countries except Syria Trudeau counter-tweeted in response to Trumps muslim ban aren't eligible for asylum either and aren't in a war. He still very much said they are welcome to Canada. Kinda sly because if the criteria is refugee only one country would count at the time.

The ones scheduled to come into Canada, even they said most aren't refugees either, but again are welcomed, Canada has very much stopped trying to sell it as a humanitarian endeavor if you look at the very last link in the OP, the cat is out of the bag.

A lot of rhetoric and virtue signalling on Trudeau's side gave the Haitians the green light. The foot was in the door when they took them in at all now they're scrambling to prevent another set of people coming over. It's kinda funny if Trudeau makes another "welcome all, greatest strength" broad tweet.

Last edited:
I already showed you examples of India and other countries. Why is muslim domination not an acceptable answer to explain an end-goal?

Why don't think people can't pull strings to get what they want and be subversive? Next you'll be telling me Saudi Arabia is head of the UN human rights council on merit and "qualifications".

Build mosques and let Saudi-trained clerics preach their hate speech there. Close off streets and pray like in France. Nothing to see here, nothings changing, no agenda.

You think non-Muslim leaders are plotting to import Muslims for the sake of "Muslim domination"?

Again, you aren't even attempting to explain why they would possibly want to do that. "Non-Muslim leaders want Muslim domination" needs justification.

If Germany held their border years ago the mile long refugees would have attacked to get in.

Zero benefits tons of consequences.

Countries like Poland who refuse Islam where bashed on their stance

Every country should send the same message. Poland strong

lol so the conspiracy would have coordinated an attach on germany to force immigration?

Why are the muslim conspiracy not invading China, arguably the world's 2nd greatest power? You aint taking over the world without China.

You think non-Muslim leaders are plotting to import Muslims for the sake of "Muslim domination"?

Again, you aren't even attempting to explain why they would possibly want to do that. "Non-Muslim leaders want Muslim domination" needs justification.
The crux of your argument rests on politicians and those in power have the countrymen's best interest at heart. And of course anything that deviates from that could not happen thus you keep asking "why would they do that?".

You don't think people, governments or organizations can be cajoled/bought or otherwise influenced?

He wants his country full of Muslims and Homosexuals. In other words...a ticking time bomb.

giphy.gif

yes it's all in the Quran...great book

@HereticBD does this affect you in any way? I'm curious to have your opinion on the matter as someone who lives in Canada.. Does this get any media up there in the cold white north? A perspective viewpoint would be great.

I'll take the Hispanics over the muzzies we've been getting.

Back