Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
My #1, and all the more ironic considering that perhaps her most famous character of all was in a (one-time recurring) guest role on Seinfeld in which Jerry doubted that her character's rack was real, and she famously hisses to him, "They're real...and they're spectacular." Indeed, they are not.

Teri Hatcher
Teri_Hatcher_5.jpg

I was reminded of my probable #2 upon re-viewing Blade Runner in preparation for viewing the new Blade Runner 2049 (which is incredible, btw). I was all about her in Lynch's Dune--had such a tremendous crush on her as a kid. Our one-way voyeuristic relationship didn't pan out.

Sean Young
chani-dune-sean-young.jpg

Who are yours?

Olivia Munn. Nips too close together. Cross-eyed teddies

Neve Campbell. Childhood dreams were destroyed that fateful night.

Good call on your picks. As a Lois and Clark fan, it was devastating since she was so gorgeous on that show. Young has just extraordinarily bad tits. Looks like Mr. Garrison from South Park in the chest. Wtf happened?

dont wanna answer this and then end up in a massive lawsuit of lying bitches

Tbh, most all of them. I may be too picky. Idk. Tbh I think people generally look better clothed lol.

Tho I seen Anne Hathaway’s bobs on tumblr last night and they look cute. So, there’s that.

Julie Andrews in 10, I guess.
I wish I had a 100 downvotes for this. Did you not see Victor Victoria?

*Edit* Or do you mean Bo Derek? In that case I agree. Not really fair to Julie to judge her by a movie in the 80's.
Hope Solo. Arby's life
This pull is almost too strong. I didn't wear sunglasses for the eclipse!!

Neve Campbell. Childhood dreams were destroyed that fateful night.

Good call on your picks. As a Lois and Clark fan, it was devastating since she was so gorgeous on that show. Young has just extraordinarily bad tits. Looks like Mr. Garrison from South Park in the chest. Wtf happened?

@Sonny

Neve Campbell is the correct answer.

It's become my own personal expression - 'That's more disappointing than Neve Campbell's tits.'

*Edit* Or do you mean Bo Derek? In that case I agree. Not really fair to Julie to judge her by a movie in the 80's.

It was disappointing to see those 50 year old fun bags wasn't it? Would have been better right after the Sound of Music, I'm sure. Fits the thread premise imo.
Edit: never saw nudes of either woman in the OP, although I will admit this thread has made me curious.

I would have liked to have seen nude Julie Andrews during her Mary Poppins era.

I must say, that Katy Perry sex tape was very disappointing

Back