NFL Discussion V71: LMAO Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want him as the HC, but I seem to remember him being a good OC.

"Ranking of Norv's offenses". And it's not so much that his offense has been garbage for a pretty good stretch, I just don't see him running a scheme fitted for Cam. I could always be wrong, he just strikes me as a traditional offensive guy vs new age RPO that Cam should be doing.

Watching Seattle fans experience an orgasmic catharsis over their bum assistant coaches getting fired is a lot of fun. I don't think any fanbase hates their team's staff as much as they do.

Kind of seems like he only got the job because of Rivera.

Odd fit. Only times that guy produced he had Rivers, Gates, Vjax, and Tomlinson.

Watching Seattle fans experience an orgasmic catharsis over their bum assistant coaches getting fired is a lot of fun. I don't think any fanbase hates their team's staff as much as they do.
I live near Green Bay, these people want to flay the entire front office plus coaching staff.

So much for that OC rumor. Hopefully he doesnt punch anyone on his exit.

Deadball and Cable both gone, been a great week for Seahawks fans. Now about that O-line...

@RichardSwingslo I will let you announce it. Seattle fires To....
I appreciate the gesture, I have been partying since 4am since the announcement was made.

Hanging out with Iron Mike at his summer home after drinking myself in to Bolivian. Still really wishing Cable and Darnell Beaver we're forced to fight to the death but firing both will suffice.

Lots ofTalk about the Hawks bringing in a either coordinator or coach from the university of Wisconsin who has history with John Schneider and Russell Wilson

So much for that OC rumor. Hopefully he doesnt punch anyone on his exit.

Dude I thought it was Christmas this morning and could not get any better until I heard that news as well turns out it wasn't Christmas it was fucking Hanukkah.

The fact that Rustled could play significantly better ball is terrifying.

YOU RUINED IT PUO YOU MONSTER
Thank you for putting him in his place.
He has massive caucasian pectorials. And from my life altering 15 minof fame club anthem Pop video, I'm a bit light in the ass.

He's got those "I need to go see my parole Officer" pecs.

Terrifyingly arousing

Thank you for putting him in his place.
He has massive caucasian pectorials. And from my life altering 15 minof fame club anthem Pop video, I'm a bit light in the ass.

He's got those "I need to go see my parole Officer" pecs.

Terrifyingly arousing
I have no idea what you are rambling about but I am erect

Raider fans of last years team say hello

That Norv Turner hire is fucking dumb.They migh as well kept Shula then.

maybe he can actually use McCaffrey properly

Could you imagine if he had KC's offensive weapons?
Just give the guy even a mediocre offensive line.

Its not like they were lacking with Jimmy and Dougy, but the RBs and more importantly protection are a total joke.

Raiders and Seahawks play in London next year. What a great way to fuck up a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back