Another McGregor Teammate Chris Van Heerden Turns Snitch, Says He Doesn’t Hit That Hard

A ‘training partner’ who Conor released edited videos to appear as though he was Beating him up. It seems Conor crossed the line first as usual.

Everyone that's not stupid knows that McGregor is a totally overrated loser promoted and propped up by the UFC hype machine. McGregor would get TKO/subbed by almost every fighter in the lightweight top 10.
Too much hate.

hurt him?
what were you watching?

you know why Floyd came out in a balaclava
and was smiling

because he just scammed the world
he was never in any danger with someone who was ZERO-ZERO

LimpingSizzlingBongo-size_restricted.gif

If you watch the zoomed in version, you can see Floyd's eyes roll back when that punch lands.

That shot would have floored anybody else. Floyd is where he's at for a reason. He's the best.

LimpingSizzlingBongo-size_restricted.gif

If you watch the zoomed in version, you can see Floyd's eyes roll back when that punch lands.

That shot would have floored anybody else. Floyd is where he's at for a reason. He's the best.
now i know you are trolling

lol

van heerden should try real fighting then....its worked out great for pillow hands mcgregor...he's undefeated in the ufc. Should be a cake walk for van heerden

He was throwing powder puff punches in the Floyd fight, there was nothing on those shots, it looked like a journeyman Atomweight boxer punches, not even a elite Atomweight male boxer.

Stop using him gassing as an excuse. Having cardio is part of being a good fighter. If your cardio is shit then it diminishes how “good” you are. And don’t pretend he wasn’t getting beat the fuck up because he was.

Who said anything about excuses? It's not an excuse, it's the reason why he lost.

If he got caught with a good clean shot and went down, the reason he lost was because he didn't have his mitts up and got his balls cupped.

Reasons are different from excuses.

As for getting his balls cupped, well, he seemed to do much better than Manny and many before him. That's saying a lot for his first professional boxing contest.

Give credit where it's due and stop being salty. GET SERIOUS!

Everyone that's not stupid knows that McGregor is a totally overrated loser promoted and propped up by the UFC hype machine. McGregor would get TKO/subbed by almost every fighter in the lightweight top 10.
Even Eddie Alvarez?

Conor TKOs people = accumulative damage over time

He only has 1 or 2 knockouts in the UFC

Conor actually won a few rounds against the greatest boxer of all time but would get destroyed by a novice ??

By boxing standards Conor punches like a girl, Paulie Malignaggi clearly hits harder and I'm not joking. The evidence is there for us all to see in the Mayweather 'fight' and anyone claiming otherwise is in denial.

The reason why he has so many KO's/TKO's in MMA is because he's fighting mid-tier athletes with no defense and glass jaws who charge face first into punches.

Honestly, put Conor in 4oz gloves in a boxing ring with Amir Khan and Khan would laugh at his best shots and just walk through him like Mayweather did.

Conor actually won a few rounds against the greatest boxer of all time but would get destroyed by a novice ??

If Mayweather stood right in front of you and didn't throw anything for 4 rounds, guess what? You could also win those rounds against him.

Who said anything about excuses? It's not an excuse, it's the reason why he lost.

If he got caught with a good clean shot and went down, the reason he lost was because he didn't have his mitts up and got his balls cupped.

Reasons are different from excuses.

As for getting his balls cupped, well, he seemed to do much better than Manny and many before him. That's saying a lot for his first professional boxing contest.

Give credit where it's due and stop being salty. GET SERIOUS!

Come on man its one thing to be a fan but be objective. Conor did not do better than Manny, Floyd fought Manny with far greater respect. He walked Conor down because he had zero fear of him. If this was your first time watching Floyd fight I guess it would look that way, but anyone who has seen him fight knows what he was doing. He was putting on a show because it was his last fight and he had zero fear of losing.

Floyd also bet on himself to win in the exact manner and round he did, seems like maybe he knew something you don't ???

Conor did admirable for not having experience but Floyd carried him all the way, if he fought like he fought Manny Conor does not touch him but it makes for a very boring fight, and Floyd knew if he put on another stinker even though he plans on retiring he is not closing the door if he ever needs money again and if the last taste in peoples mouths was another stinker it hurts his earnings should he ever decide to fight again.

Despite Floyd's education he is a very smart man when it comes to this.

I think Conor's most impressive wins are related to how much he's able to get into his opponents head with the mental warfare and shit talking.

Think about it. All of his opponents that were unphased with his shit talk (Nate Diaz, Floyd), those fights didn't make Conor look all that great.

Aldo, Alvarez, Porier all were shook before they even stepped into the octagon and Conor was able to finish those fights in spectacular fashion.

I believe Conor needs his opponents to be mentally compromised. That is exactly why every Conor fight comes with a 4 city press tour, it gives Conor a chance to mentally wear his opponents down.

I don't think so. A novice boxer would not destroy Conor McGregor. I don't like Conor but lets not get a little crazy here.
In all honesty, Conor wouldn't win his local Golden Gloves title.

It's pretty obvious his punching power doesn't translate in boxing. He tagged a 40yr. old who he outweighed by 20lbs and it didn't even fucking phase him. Anyone who thinks Conor is a good boxer in terms of 10 or 12 round fights in a boxing ring with 8oz or 10oz gloves is a fucking idiot.

Conor is a literal BUM in boxing with zero power as proven last year.

What Van Heerden said is totally believable as he faced many professional boxers like Errol Spence who have real power.

Last edited:
a striker gets more pride than a wrestler, because casual people like to see how people finnish fights stand up without get touched by a wrestler. its like a spectacle.

Naw, I'm saying this from the perspective that grappling is easier to learn. It's a lot easier and quicker to learn takdown defense than it is to learn to properly box and learn head movement. Cro Cop is one of the best fighters ever for TDD. A Kickboxer...

it depends on the fighter... not everyone can take advantage from the boxing. every fighter is different. mcgregor has very long arms, he can take advantage of that. u will never see a nate diaz throwing kicks with his sloppy legs but u will see a edson barboza with insane kicks because he has the physique for that. u will never see mike perry with wheel kicks, because he has short legs but he has strong fists.

Not every fighter can take advantage of boxing? Huh? Lol. Yes literally every fighter can take advantage of boxing techniques. You don't need long arms to learn proper defense, how to throw from the pocket, etc

Look how stupid Tony Ferguson looks during this exchange:

I'm sure Joe Rogan will say that Tony's technique is superb. Just beautiful.

when u have a guy with shorter arms, slow but strong muscles fibres he will doing better in wrestling than boxing.

Sure, but that isn't the point. My point is that it's easier for Boxers to learn to defend take downs as opposed to wrestlers learning how to box.

GSP is arguably the greatest MMA wrestler of all time, yet wresting isn't even his base lol. GSP has been considered for the Olympic wresting team in Canada.

Now...do you think any guy who wrestled their whole lives who picked up boxing in his late teens could be an Olympic boxer for a legit country? Not a chance in hell.

Boxing just has such a higher learning curve than wresting that it is ridiculous.

these strikers who doing well in the cage like anderson silva and whittaker have some serious wrestling and grappling background... they just uses them for the defense.

I'm not saying for strikers to never train grappling. I'm saying that grappling is easier to learn. At least easier to learn to defend against in MMA.

You see what a guy like Conor is doing. What if somebody like Floyd Mayweather transitioned into MMA when they were 21 years old and put serious work into their grappling?

Conor is awful by boxing standards and it's not like the guy is a good grappler. He made Aldo and Alverez look absolutely goofy with D level boxing.

If MMA started getting elite boxers in their late teens and early 20's, RIP wrestle boxers lol

Khabib is a MMA fighter to and can fight another raw grapplers in grappling.
Conor is a boxer-striker in MMA but he cant compete with raw boxers in boxing.

i think its interesting.
Cant compete? Went 10 rounds with the best boxer of this generation. Not competing is him getting KO'd in the first round inside of 1 minute.

Back