update: 50 Shades of Greitens: Governor of Missouri Indicted on Felony Privacy Invasion

That's mild compared to the pro life guy that was pushing his mistress to have an abortion or the number of anti-gay officials that get caught fucking dudes.

He sounds like a shit head.

However people do change over time. He could have become pro life now and "got religion" as they say. He however should be honest about his past when asked.

I'm politically kind of pro choice with restrictions.
A bigger dilemma is that he was having relationships with patients when he was a doctor. That's indicative that he's someone who cannot be trusted with power.

The best outcome is a good person that is with you on most all issues.

This is harder to find when you are more in the center. And it seems especially center right.

It certainly is hard to find a good person on the center right of American politics.

Because most American politics at the center right are complete corporate whores who have sold their souls to the Koch brothers.

paul-ryan---7-random-facts.jpg

220px-Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg

That's mild compared to the pro life guy that was pushing his mistress to have an abortion or the number of anti-gay officials that get caught fucking dudes.
Well if you ignore the while secretly taking naked pics to blackmail with.

It certainly is hard to find a good person on the center right of American politics.

Because most people on the center right of American politics are complete corporate whores who have sold their souls to the Koch brothers.

paul-ryan---7-random-facts.jpg

220px-Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg

Yea like the left is owned by this guy.

1200px-George_Soros_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_Davos_2010.jpg

So, what you’re saying is he’s a future presidential candidate?

Yea like the left is owned by this guy.

1200px-George_Soros_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_Davos_2010.jpg
Terrible false equivalence.

Koch brothers are billionaires who lobby tirelessly for policies that will make them richer. Period.

Soros is a billionaire who has given away $32 billion. Please show me how Soros' philanthropy has led to his personal enrichment.

(And I'm not talking about lurid Info. Wars stories about one world government; I'm talking about logical, rational, follow-the-money realism.)

Terrible false equivalence.

Koch brothers are billionaires who lobby tirelessly for policies that will make them richer. Period.

Soros is a billionaire who has given away $32 billion. Please show me how Soros' philanthropy has led to his personal enrichment.

(And I'm not talking about lurid Info. Wars stories about one world government; I'm talking about logical, rational, follow-the-money realism.)

Soros wants to fuck over my rights and fuck over the rights of most of the U.S.. That's what I care about.

Us men need to quit pretending like we want to stay with 1 woman our whole lives. Soon as that first opportunity comes along to fuck that hot little barista at the mom and pop coffee shop every last one of us is getting wet.
Sounds like you have never truly been in love.

Which is tragic.

Us men need to quit pretending like we want to stay with 1 woman our whole lives. Soon as that first opportunity comes along to fuck that hot little barista at the mom and pop coffee shop every last one of us is getting wet.
A real woman lets her man fuck other women. Not only that, she gets off to it. This isn't the 1950s anymore. People need to get with the times. I'm being serious

How is this thread not titled in part at least "50 Shades of Greitens"?

He's just denying the blackmail, not denying the extramarital affair, with a married woman, binding her to work out rings hanging from ceiling, blindfolding her or taking pictures of her - all on a first sexual encounter. Just the blackmail. So is the rest true?

How is this thread not titled in part at least "50 Shades of Greitens"?

He's just denying the blackmail, not denying the extramarital affair, with a married woman, binding her to work out rings hanging from ceiling, blindfolding her or taking pictures of her - all on a first sexual encounter. Just the blackmail. So is the rest true?
brb doing thread title justice things

The GOP is getting better with their sex scandals. Usual they involve a dude trying to blow another dude in an airport bathroom or the chick is underage.

Overlooked, and rightly so, but nonetheless interesting is that Navy SEAL braggart goes to a HAIR SALON to get a hair cut. The women emailed him asking him not to come into the hair salon where she worked and where they first met.

Sure she told her husband how he took naked pics to blackmail her with - but that could be a lie so her husband wouldn't go to the press about it.

We therefore may urgently need to see those pictures to be able to assess the situation.

Preach brother

Back