Israel vs Palestine: Who are the good guys? Answer in story

I see why Palestine is upset. The Romans ran the jews out of Isreal a couple thousand years ago and they took it over after Rome fell. It was home. Then this guy Hitler runs the jews out of nazi Germany and they come back and start setting up shop because it's "their land given to them by God". I probably wouldn't be happy about that either.

However, I am an infidel to the vast majority of Palestine and they would probably try to kill me if I ever went over there. I'm not a muslim, and I'm American. That's all the reason they need. Even though I understand their stance, I find it hard to side with them when their enemies wouldn't try to kill me for coming to their country. Just my 2 cents. Take the religion out of it and I'm rolling with Palestine. Being that I wouldn't be welcome to their country because I don't believe what they believe, I gotta side with Isreal. I'm not saying who's right or wrong, because they've both done fucked up shit, but I know who sees me as an enemy.

Also, Palestine putting a hit out on jews is just wrong. And it is going on. It's been going on for awhile.

Why would they welcome an American? Israel is raking in millions of dollars from US foreign aid annually, and they are Palestines biggest threat. To add to that the US is also one of the few nations in the world that refuses to acknowledge their existence as a state. We are knowingly aiding and partially paying for their destruction and you wonder why they aren't fond of us?

There is perpetual violence from both sides, but since its inception Israel has continually been a relentless source of contention in the Middle East, whether it be firsthand or through their allies, and based on that alone it's hard to defend them.

It's very simple....

if the Palestinian government had the military might, and advantage over Israel, what do you think they would do?
would they be as reserved as Israel is now?

We all know the answer to this.

If the Palestinian government had the "might," no, they would not allow a fictitious state, created by the West because Westerners couldn't trust themselves to stop killing Jews, to illegally occupy their territory.

The State of Israel was illegitimate from the get-go, but we're now in excess of 40 years of a bona fide internationally illegal occupation, and we keep excusing it on the basis of the Palestinians' resistance to it, even though causalities are being disproportionately suffered by the Palestinian people.

It's all so absurd how we have normalized this, and your feeble hypothetical justification kind of speaks to that absurdity. Also, and I say this as someone who rather likes you, your analogy about the kids sharing a room is one of the most profoundly stupid things I've read on here in some time.

DTPY1WYW4AAMJ33.jpg

Why would they welcome an American? Israel is raking in millions of dollars from US foreign aid annually, and they are Palestines biggest threat. To add to that the US is also one of the few nations in the world that refuses to acknowledge their existence as a state. We are knowingly aiding and partially paying for their destruction and you wonder why they aren't fond of us?

There is perpetual violence from both sides, but since its inception Israel has continually been a relentless source of contention in the Middle East, whether it be firsthand or through their allies, and based on that alone it's hard to defend them.

Take being American out of it. I'm not a muslim and that's still enough for them to want to do me harm. I could be from Antarctica and it wouldn't change the fact that I'm an infidel to them. I'm not defending Isreal, but gun to my head, I have to take a side, I'm siding with the people that don't think I deserve to die because I don't practice their religion.

Take being American out of it. I'm not a muslim and that's still enough for them to want to do me harm. I could be from Antarctica and it wouldn't change the fact that I'm an infidel to them. I'm not defending Isreal, but gun to my head, I have to take a side, I'm siding with the people that don't think I deserve to die because I don't practice their religion.

Do you know this be to factual? Palestine is one of the religiously homogenous societies on the map, do you really believe close to 99% of the population would wish violence upon non Muslim visitors? I believe that is a mass generalization that holds no real merit.

And if we're being fair, Israel likely wouldn't want you either. Israel has gone through great lengths to keep their country ethnically Jewish, so I very much doubt they'd be terribly keen on outsiders moving in. Not to say I disagree with them on that issue, however it certainly shows a reluctance towards accepting others with open arms.

Put simply, this situation is far bigger than whose religion seem nice on the surface versus whose do not.

My white American sister in law lived in Jordan, populated by Muslims mind you, and visited Palestine, and somehow, despite crossing paths with thousands of Jordanians and Palestinians, she was never harmed.

So, I must ask you, where are you getting your information?

Also, does it not worry you at all that, by the most conservative estimates, Israeli forces and civilians kill Palestinians by 6x the rate that Palestinians kill Israelis? If we're to take into consideration bona fide military assaults, that rate jumps, again by conservative estimates, to 30x the rate that Palestinians kill Israelis. Hell, in just one month in 2008, 800 Palestinian civilians were killed, compared to 3 Israeli civilians.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28439404
https://israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000639

Israel is good guy. The people who hate are bias Muslims or neo nazi's who have jew conspiracy theorys. Want Israel destroyed. Some critics are liberal though and not racists just critic of policy.

If Israel was Christian i be on their side to not because i like religion but because Islam surrounds them and islam has a track record and intent to destroy its enemy. A Arab or gay or whatever can not be killed and can be elected in Israel but a jew cannot have that life in any reak muslim country except Iran in which they limited in power.

Palestine is wretched.

Get on youtube and look up "palestinian mickey mouse", Its insane.

My solution.

Give the whole of Israel and Palestine to Russia.

Then then they can each pick an African country to have. It makes brilliant sense as They came from there originally.

It will work this time. Last time was just unlucky.

Do you know this be to factual? Palestine is one of the religiously homogenous societies on the map, do you really believe close to 99% of the population would wish violence upon non Muslim visitors? I believe that is a mass generalization that holds no real merit.

And if we're being fair, Israel likely wouldn't want you either. Israel has gone through great lengths to keep their country ethnically Jewish, so I very much doubt they'd be terribly keen on outsiders moving in. Not to say I disagree with them on that issue, however it certainly shows a reluctance towards accepting others with open arms.

Put simply, this situation is far bigger than whose religion seem nice on the surface versus whose do not.

I know plenty of people that have been to Isreal and they were welcomed with open arms. Palestine is majority muslim. It's in the koran that they should kill the non-believers. I'm not saying every muslim is a bad person, in fact, there are probably a lot of good people that happen to be muslims. What I'm saying is that if you accept people from other religions, as a muslim, you're not a good muslim. Islam is not a religion of peace. Their messiah was a warlord.

My white American sister in law lived in Jordan, populated by Muslims mind you, and visited Palestine, and somehow, despite crossing paths with thousands of Jordanians and Palestinians, she was never harmed.

So, I must ask you, where are you getting your information?

Also, does it not worry you at all that, by the most conservative estimates, Israeli forces and civilians kill Palestinians by 6x the rate that Palestinians kill Israelis? If we're to take into consideration bona fide military assaults, that rate jumps, again by conservative estimates, to 30x the rate that Palestinians kill Israelis. Hell, in just one month in 2008, 800 Palestinian civilians were killed, compared to 3 Israeli civilians.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28439404
https://israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000639

As an American and non-muslim, your sister in law was lucky. Especially since women have no rights in the islamic world.

Last edited:
TLDR.

None is the correct answer.

They have both done messed up thing to one another. One of them just happens to be carrying a bigger stick than the other one.

And one side tells us what narrative we can believe through lobbying and control of the media and government.

It's very simple....

if the Palestinian government had the military might, and advantage over Israel, what do you think they would do?
would they be as reserved as Israel is now?

We all know the answer to this.

and the ME issue problem would be solved.

https://www.btselem.org/ for one.

Israel is good guy. The people who hate are bias Muslims or neo nazi's who have jew conspiracy theorys. Want Israel destroyed. Some critics are liberal though and not racists just critic of policy.

If Israel was Christian i be on their side to not because i like religion but because Islam surrounds them and islam has a track record and intent to destroy its enemy. A Arab or gay or whatever can not be killed and can be elected in Israel but a jew cannot have that life in any reak muslim country except Iran in which they limited in power.
I'm sorry, but this is not fair. There is so much wrong, it is hardly worth responding to, but to say, that you insinuate that there is no legitimate criticism of Israel or any legitimate resistance to occupation.

Those two ideas are patently ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but this is not fair. There is so much wrong, it is hardly worth responding to, but to say, that you insinuate that there is no legitimate criticism of Israel or any legitimate resistance to occupation.

ima be real i aint ever seen u post bout nothin but the israelis bruh

Palestine is wretched.

Get on youtube and look up "palestinian mickey mouse", Its insane.

Yeah

You already exposed yourself in all your deleted and dumped threads. So I do not take you serious.

People do not understand that the conflict is not between Israel and the Palestinians and it is between the Arab's Versus both the Israelis and Palestinians.

The only thing the Arab's want less than a secure Israel on their doorstep is a secure Palestine and they will spend whatever amount of money is needed (Billions to Arafat alone) to ensure no peace is ever obtained and that they keep destabilizing one another.

Israel has a tiny sliver of land with very little resources in an area where Palestinians dispute and claim massive tracts of land all throughout the region much of which is in oil rich Arab countries. Had the Palestinians accepted their own State and country when Israel got theirs, then their focus would have turned to trying to get land back from the Arab nations and the same tactics being used against Israel would have been put to the Arab's.

the Arab's will never allow that and that is why there is nothing Israel can do to get a peace until the Palestinian authorities stop taking billions to ensure no peace is gained.

I would say that the terrorists and anyone in the Israeli military are the "bad guys".
If there are any "good guys" it would be the people from both sides that are working for a peacefull solution.
But since they are killing eachother over what basicly are religious reasons both are equal idiots, fighting and killing over fantasy believes.

Back