Conor's tracksuit at Funderland

It's odd, he used to be quite into his fashion but recently had been wearing all sorts of weird shit.

Didn't he rip Mayweather for wearing garish outfits like that?

Funderland, sounds like "Bundy Land", something Al Bundy would call his backyard to scam people for money

tumblr_lkc7lpflas1qdq201o1_500.png

Conor bless tho

Look at the Irish teeth on the Willem Dafoe look alike. You'd think Conor would drop some euros on his mate's dental bill instead of that hideous wannabe Puerto Rican track suit. The only place you see track suits these days are in rap videos and Walmart.

Look at the Irish teeth on the Willem Dafoe look alike. You'd think Conor would drop some euros on his mate's dental bill instead of that hideous wannabe Puerto Rican track suit. The only place you see track suits these days are in rap videos and Walmart.
Nailed it.
QIqEzVb.gif

No, its retarded.

That's a strong word, but like I said, if you had money to blow like he does, you wouldn't look at clothes that way, it's a middle class, medium income kind of mind set to look at extravagant clothing designs and call them stupid. You can't afford it so the idea of wearing let alone spending money on something that looks like that is bizarre. Besides the obvious subjectivity of your claim, there's nothing wrong with how it looks other than the fact you can't afford it, so the way you rationalize it, is that it's "retarded". It's suppose to garner attention, raise eyebrows, and as you provided, name calling, it's a sign of status from a man who has "fuck you" money, like Gucci, it's for status.

You're basically doing what he wants you to do, Rich people who wear expensive clothes love when people that can't afford what they wear, criticize it.

That's a strong word, but like I said, if you had money to blow like he does, you wouldn't look at clothes that way, it's a middle class, medium income kind of mind set to look at extravagant clothing designs and call them stupid. You can't afford it so the idea of wearing let alone spending money on something that looks like that is bizarre. Besides the obvious subjectivity of your claim, there's nothing wrong with how it looks other than the fact you can't afford it, so the way you rationalize it, is that it's "retarded". It's suppose to garner attention, raise eyebrows, and as you provided name calling, it's a sign of status from a man who has "fuck you" money, like Gucci, it's for status.
And yet he still looks like a knacker in a bad tracksuit from Penny's

It's odd, he used to be quite into his fashion but recently had been wearing all sorts of weird shit.

Didn't he rip Mayweather for wearing garish outfits like that?

It's one of his more outlandish outfits I agree, but he has the money to blow.

And yet he still looks like a knacker in a bad tracksuit from Penny's

In your opinion yes he does, but it doesn't matter, he has money to do and get away with wearing something like that.

Beats being a Sherdogger though, I'll tell you that much.

WTF?!

Looks like the Nintendo Gamecube logo.

(Cliffs: Conor rented Irish knackerhole funfair "Funderland" for just him and his friends)

sport-preview-conor-mcgregor-funderland.jpg

latest

This has to be a shoop

Connor would never drink out of a paper fucning cup!

Good on conor, not the biggest fan of the guy but love he rented this place for his family and friends that's some good guy shit right there. track suit isn't my thing but works for him

WTF?!

Looks like the Nintendo Gamecube logo.

(Cliffs: Conor rented Irish knackerhole funfair "Funderland" for just him and his friends)

sport-preview-conor-mcgregor-funderland.jpg

latest

Surprised the rumor-mongering horde hasn't seized upon this and insisted the design is a hint he's going to fight Gennady Golovkin ("Triple G") next.

Back