SBBC: Happy Holidays

All I want for Christmas is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot of things worse than being burned from the inside.
(Don't look if you are easily put off by gross medical stuff.)

main-qimg-ca5626285fb335572a705084091b8a4f
Would hate for my neck tattoos to turn to that. Thanks for the heads up

Would hate for my neck tattoos to turn to that. Thanks for the heads up

No worries. Glad you kanji art won't get messed up now.

On a serious note, does anyone have friends or know people with neck tattoos? I have one friend with a neck tattoo.

Played softball with two Native brothers that both had neck tattoos when I lived in Montana. The tattoos were just dots and lines. Maybe they were from another planet.

I knew a couple metal heads back in the day that got them. Both had that stupid barcode neck tattoo, then each of them had band names or emblems tattooed on the sides or in front.

Although neck tattoos are still worlds better than facial ones. Knew a girl in highschool that went and got a bunch of art going from her neck all the way to the front of her ears and under her chin. To this day she complains that she can't find a decent paying job so the 100k degree she is still paying off is going to complete waste.

here in the first world, after the longest stretch of cold weather ive ever seen ( thanks trudeau) we finally have normal weather. not sure how farenheit works, becuause it makes no sense but its been -10 celcius or colder here for almost two weeks. fucking insane.havent seen anything like it.

No worries. Glad you kanji art won't get messed up now.

On a serious note, does anyone have friends or know people with neck tattoos? I have one friend with a neck tattoo.
quite common in 29 Palms

I knew like 5 people in the Army w/ neck tats too

Who has tattoos in here?

I have none and am indifferent to them.
I got my sick fucking dog face and bones tattoos on my arms and I got 13 on the back of my neck. Fucking sick ink son.

I have 3
Luck of the Irish w/ a Shamrock on my right arm
a Cross of St Bridgid on my left arm

and a tombstone w/ a soaring eagle on my right pec (my boy killed in Iraq's Native name was Lone Eagle)

My brother has like 8 and my dad has like 10 though, all USMC related, or MotoTats as they call them

both arms sleeved.
japanese style art work
160b6fe8a58c7d77d50905afaab2845a--japanese-tattoo-sleeves-japanese-sleeve.jpg

btw, frausto looks rugged and manly. no homo

As a tough guy biker I , surprisingly, dont have any tattoos. I choose to express myself through patches on my jean jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back