SBBC: Happy Holidays

All I want for Christmas is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about the Faustship Enterprise.

The bottom half of your face looks like Tom Hardy. Lol

Lol oh boy inb4 someone digs up that pic of me looking like Hardy in the middle of a pots overdose

both arms sleeved.
japanese style art work
160b6fe8a58c7d77d50905afaab2845a--japanese-tattoo-sleeves-japanese-sleeve.jpg

btw, frausto looks rugged and manly. no homo

See this is something I'd actually pay for. What'd it run you 4-5k?

No tats.

One of my weirdest friends got a thin line down his forearm and bicep (with a break at the elbow). Just looks like someone drew a straight line with a sharpie down the inside of his arm. Still my favorite tat I've seen. Just funny to me. Conversation starter, even if meaningless.

Just did the top of my right hand done two days ago actually.

Hand currently looks like a sausage from the swelling. Not pleasant.

Repping your set on the neck is the only way to go. With the Virgin Mary on the opposing side of course.

No tats for me, although I’m open to them. Just haven’t seen anything I’d want yet.

As a tough guy biker I , surprisingly, dont have any tattoos. I choose to express myself through patches on my jean jacket.

Tough guy Biker with no tats and can’t play fantasy football cuz his “old lady” doesn’t let him lmao!!!

The left arm is getting filled in to a full sleeve. It will be some next level shit. Biomechanical with a harley v-twin, some valves, and a work logo on the hand. Cantwait.gif

Marky what the hell do you ride? I sold both of mine and now I want to cry lol.

I think there will be a new road glide in the garage very shortly.

Get blasted when youre 16-17 and live with it imo. Or spend years trying to think how to cover it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back