NFL Discussion V71: LMAO Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give the guy even a mediocre offensive line.

Its not like they were lacking with Jimmy and Dougy, but the RBs and more importantly protection are a total joke.

Raiders and Seahawks play in London next year. What a great way to fuck up a fun game.
Seriously? Fuck London games.

Gruden and Davis=collusion
MiXAbaC.gif

Heres our 3 wasted games

Seaahawks and Eagle should be pissed about having to go to London. The rest are a bunch of cans so who cares.

What will the NFL do about officiating now that they've been called out on it? We've gotten used to the almost anything goes in the playoffs. Holding, pass interference and hands to the face are pretty much ignored. Will that change in these next games?

"Ranking of Norv's offenses". And it's not so much that his offense has been garbage for a pretty good stretch, I just don't see him running a scheme fitted for Cam. I could always be wrong, he just strikes me as a traditional offensive guy vs new age RPO that Cam should be doing.

Tbf all those teams were pretty awful with the exception of the chargers. He can’t possibly be worse than Shula so we’ll see what happens. Canthers need to bring in another WR.

What will the NFL do about officiating now that they've been called out on it? We've gotten used to the almost anything goes in the playoffs. Holding, pass interference and hands to the face are pretty much ignored. Will that change in these next games?
Nothing. Duh

Seaahawks and Eagle should be pissed about having to go to London. The rest are a bunch of cans so who cares.
The Jags and Chargers both beat your Bills doe.

The browns might be worse than Wyoming.

Per Sherdog, officiating will improve for one particular team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back