STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Just poked my head into the theaters today and saw a bit of star wars again

This is a complete feminist film. Obviously rey is the hero who never endures any hardships and can beat anyones ass and can do anything.

but ren is a whiny bitch

Poe is incompetent and must learn from leia and the purple haired bitch
Finn is being school by the fat asain

There is not dominate man in here

Poked your head in? While you were sweeping out the popcorn? Why would you do this?

If you want to know my life I took my kids to see fernidad since they got out of school early. There is a ice warning, if you want to confirm this look up the weather channel in missouri. smh fucking weird ass people on here like i would have to lie about the movies. How fucking are you that that wasnt the point of my whole post. Quit being a troll.

I dont work at the movie theater but theres nothing wrong with it. I work in constuction and currently out in missouri working on a project.

arent you that nerd who was talking reckless before? Youre kind of a lonely person arent you? are you desperately seeking my attention? do you like me?

Im not gay so keep it moving weirdo

Poked your head in? While you were sweeping out the popcorn? Why would you do this?

Here something to help you get off my nuts

AD_Day1_039.jpg

Would be dope to see Rey die in the 9th film to be honest. I dont think anyone is genuinely worried at all for her since she is OP as fuck. I think her dying via self sacrifice would be a pretty good idea.

That was a great speech by the way. Lovely life story.

The real question, Mr. Fun Time, is why did you go back just to hate it as much as you already do? Please don't answer is gaysex imagery, if you can help it.

Googled what weirdo
It was already on your ride, then ....?

Would be dope to see Rey die in the 9th film to be honest. I dont think anyone is genuinely worried at all for her since she is OP as fuck. I think her dying via self sacrifice would be a pretty good idea.
Ridley does want to be finished with the series after her work is done.

Ok if she dies which im in agreement with you, how would you handle kylo?

The real question, Mr. Fun Time, is why did you go back just to hate it as much as you already do? Please don't answer is gaysex imagery, if you can help it.

Because i fuckin wanted to troll

if you want to talk to me talk about the post instead of trying to guess my life with back handed insults

I take it you must like this shitty film and i got you upset hahahah

Ok if she dies which im in agreement with you, how would you handle kylo?
Hmm, since TLJ shows he still has good in him (he didnt kill his mother) I think he should possibly take reign for the future gen of jedi and be somewhat a teacher for the padawans. But he needs some sort of redemption arc because him dying to Rey is simply boring and predictable as fuck. Maybe Snoke isn't exactly dead and he kills Rey and Kylo avenges her and returns to the good guys? I dont fucking know Im just spit balling man. Im just not buying into the whole REY VS KYLO main event as the trilogies climax.

Hmm, since TLJ shows he still has good in him (he didnt kill his mother) I think he should possibly take reign for the future gen of jedi and be somewhat a teacher for the padawans. But he needs some sort of redemption arc because him dying to Rey is simply boring and predictable as fuck. Maybe Snoke isn't exactly dead and he kills Rey and Kylo avenges her and returns to the good guys? I dont fucking know Im just spit balling man.

Not saying that couldnt happen but i would hate for it to happen.

Killing han should have no redemption qualities

Back