Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back to Tracer after months of neglect, been absolutely crushing cans lately. I love targeting helpless supports, like Mercy.

The best Zen in the game plays in the final game tonight. Jjonak for NYXL is insane.

His Moira is getting me hot. Moira is the only character I feel I play at an exceptional level, and he's still so many tiers above.

Man, why does every Korean wear the same glasses as my grandparents?

Dreamkazer might be the most disgusting player I've seen so far.

hqdefault.jpg

Aaand he's gone.

I need to get back into this. Was formerly a console player but my PS4 broke, so I switched to console. Was a chore having to start all over again.

Mainly an Orissa, Junkrat, and Phara main at the moment.

Owl is fun, wish it were on a major cable channel.

What are y'all watching it on?

Just been streaming it on a second monitor I got from work, it's definitely more fun than watching MOBAs, 3 dimensions takes so much more skill to navigate.

I watch it on the MLG site bc the video quality is better. Just use my PS4 browser to watch on the TV.

Can't wait for the mercy nerf to go through so when I am the last pick and we need a solo Healer I can tell my whining team.. "Mercy is dead, get over it"

tumblr_o8duojZVV31vuf58fo3_500.gif

Tracer is back to being my main again, after shaking off the rust in quick play, I brought her into competitive...and absolutely crushed scrubs. Brought my SR up from 2600 to 2900.

Played Moira for a few games and fucking crushed, still went LLW though. Had 51 kills and 12k healing in the second game. Moira is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters.... whiiiiich means she'll be nerfed or drastically altered soon. I will say I enjoyed and may have been better with Junkrat before any of his recent changes, talking before he went two mines and couldn't hurt himself.

Now about that engagement, Blizzard.

I've been bed ridden for a week now, so I've just been streaming it from my ps4. I normally just full screen it and me and my friend message each other when something sick happens. She became a Fleta fan after the first day and a Pine fan after yesterday lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back