Trump bucked his own White House on a controversial surveillance law after watching Fox News

It's the TS's shtick. Didn't care about Obama signing the NDAA or continuing to torture but freaks out over Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream.

The only posters who mention ice cream on this board are Trump supporters who are desparately attempting to deflect from Trumps obvious incompetence and persistent lying.

The only posters who mention ice cream on this board are Trump supporters who are desparately attempting to deflect from Trumps obvious incompetence and persistent lying.
And another one. ;)

Deflection via "but but Obama noted".
Oh look, another guy who didn't give a shit about his team torturing and further shitting on our civil liberties. Yawn.

I like how Trump thinks by bitching about the dossier, everyone thinks that is it, despite the vast majority of the warrants, and intel provided to the Mueller team had nothing to do with the dossier.

It's also hilarious to see these scumfuck whores like Rep. Jim Jordan and Rep. Matt Gaetz bleat about the dossier being paid for by Democrats in the pretense that it was not originally used by a far right website that supported Marco Rubio in his primary against Trump.

Laughable hacks that dont care about anything but their party. We saw a shit ton of partisan hackery during the Obama years, but nothing approaching this horseshit.

It's the TS's shtick. Didn't care about Obama signing the NDAA or continuing to torture but freaks out over Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream.

I hate to break it to you, but one can be extremely angry about Obama furthering the Bush era NDAA framework (one which Trump kept in place), and be angry at all the ways Trump is fucking up our nation in numerous facets of it's operation, and making our nation to appear fools.

I hate to break it to you, but one can be extremely angry about Obama furthering the Bush era NDAA framework (one which Trump kept in place), and be angry at all the ways Trump is fucking up our nation in numerous facets of it's operation, and making our nation to appear fools.
And yet y'all never posted about it...must be a coincidence.

Uh, you quoted me first and not the other way around. Must have struck a nerve.

You're rambling.

Stop deflecting. Trump took a stance, realized it was the opposite of the official white house stance, and then changed his to match. That's a bitch move. Go ahead and deny it.

You're rambling.

Stop deflecting. Trump took a stance, realized it was the opposite of the official white house stance, and then changed his to match. That's a bitch move. Go ahead and deny it.
And yet you're the one still deflecting over 6 years later...

A. I haven't been on here for a year
B. I doubt your memory stretches to this morning, much less nearly 6 years ago.
Cool story, previously banned for racism bro.

The fuck are you talking about?
Obama assassinates an underage American. "BUT BUSH!!!" Sorry (or not) that you get mad when people throw your tactics back at you.

Obama assassinates an underage American. "BUT BUSH!!!" Sorry (or not) that you get mad when people throw your tactics back at you.

Please go back 6 years in my post history and provide proof or shut up. You're making up some sort of slight that I was not a part of.

Please go back 6 years in my post history and provide proof or shut up. You're making up some sort of slight that I was not a part of.
Still waiting. ;)

Here is what happened. Donny Small Hands was watching Fox and Friends, enjoying a couple McGriddles and washing them down with a two liter of diet coke. A commercial for boner pills came on, which happens on Fox all the time due to the average age of their viewers is 70 years old. As he was watching the commercial he was tweeting but some cheese fell on his long dopey tie, out of the back of his second McGriddle. When he went to grab the piece of cheese to stuff in his fat face, he accidently hit send before he edited the tweet.

Back