delete

a proper hook grip should not be sliding off. Either you havent chalked up enough or youre using a slippery bar with worn knurling. You can also improve traction using tape on your thumbs.
I don’t use chalk

The last two reps weren’t completed, but the ones before that looked fine

eh ill give you the last one if im being picky but the third was

eh ill give you the last one if im being picky but the third was

Lol why even bother posting your videos? You don’t listen to anything. The second last two would not get white lights in a meet.

Again, I don’t care about your deadlift, but maybe you should also stop posting videos with captions like you think you’re a boss and then immediately arguing with anything anyone says.

Let’s try a different strategy: Congrats, man. You definitely clearly just pulled 600 for not one rep, but multiple. That last one was a grinder, but damn, you nailed it with crisp technique! I’m glad you finally hit your goal and showed us all a thing or two so we can finally put this saga to rest!

I also tried a mixed hook grip today and it was the greatest thing ever. Thanks!

by your standards.i dont go by your standards or your own federations standards....what i say goes and by my standards those are deadlifts

besides all the drama this was a very informative thread about gripping styles for me.
thank you, guys.

also this reminds me very much of dieselweasel haha

hit me with your best shot

I cstill can't believe your grip is so weak that you can't hold the bar at the top for more than a split second. You're using mixed/hook, grip shouldn't be a problem. And I'm still not convinced any of those reps were totally locked out.

im not posting any more videos here

im doing a basic cycle of 85% amrap 90%amrap 95%amrap and the 600 will fall by default one week

Back