Sherdog Events/fight finder no longer working??

chrisdiaz

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with events/fight finder? It wont show any new upcoming events for me and sherdog has the best fight lineup usually.

Adblocker kills it for some reason.

Is anyone else having issues with events/fight finder? It wont show any new upcoming events for me and sherdog has the best fight lineup usually.

I think tapology has the best fight lineup

I encountered the same problem recently, and forwarded it along to the admins/site runners.

There must be a conspiracy theory being made on this already.

I have uBlock Origin and when its on I dont get the events or the main page pic .

I cant see it with Firefox and Adblock plus enabled.

i missed the fights cause i couldnt see upcoming events

Fight Finder schedules don't show for me on MOZILLA. I have to open up Internet Explorer just to shift through them.

I could have swore Fight Finder used to have some sort of weight given to the more popular bigger name fighters where if I typed Jones, Jon Jones would come up first rather than all the Jones' starting with first names beginning with A. This could be handled easily with an additional field for the weighted value then sort results by that field then alpha by first name.

How is the deadline for updating the results of the events sent? our event happened on January 25, Revelation FC 5 and so far the results of the fights have not been updated.

I have the same problem. I can't search by promotion, e.g. IVC or UFC. I tried Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium.

hi Guys can any one help us with the Fight Finder update contact details, its a couple of months that our fight results are not added in our MMA Promotion profile page, we will appreciate if some one cooperate with us.

Back