Planning on moving to philly from new jersey

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok so i'm planning on moving to PA from new jersey in 2019, i'm giving myself a year because i have had so much bad luck anticipating things, and fucking getting my hopes up, i'm planning on moving to the philly part reasons why i am are the following:
Close to new jersey
Self defense law
More free're state
Cheapest apartments i have ever seen
Parking isn't too bad

And yes i know philly isn't really a good place to live, but i think i can handle it, and theirs no civil service test to become a cop or firefighter over their, so if i move their, what should i look out for? Like in terms of seeing an apartment? The do's and dont's? And this isn't really the right forum for this but what the good strength, mma, boxing, and muay thai gyms are over their?

Philly is awesome. Jersey sucks

try to find a neighborhood of your own ethnic background. The brothers in philly target the other minorities, especially the brown and asian ones.

Ok so i'm planning on moving to PA from new jersey in 2019, i'm giving myself a year because i have had so much bad luck anticipating things, and fucking getting my hopes up, i'm planning on moving to the philly part reasons why i am are the following:
Close to new jersey
Self defense law
More free're state
Parking isn't too bad

And yes i know philly isn't really a good place to live, but i think i can handle it, and theirs no civil service test to become a cop or firefighter over their, so if i move their, what should i look out for? Like in terms of seeing an apartment? The do's and dont's? And this isn't really the right forum for this but what the good strength, mma, boxing, and muay thai gyms are over their?

Philly is also a sanctuary city and has mobs of utes beating up people. Go to Ardmore instead. Better and you can drink at Tired Hands everyday.

Learn how to spell there first.

Philly is awesome. Great food. Great night life. Great people.

Parking is fucking awful in south philly.

try to find a neighborhood of your own ethnic background. The brothers in philly target the other minorities, especially the brown and asian ones.

I'm not really scared of those people, but which parts have pakistani people over their though?

I'm not really scared of those people, but which parts have pakistani people over their though?
I'm not sure but I'm sure they are out there. I'm sure you're a tough cause you train but they'll just straight up shoot,stab, or curb stomp you out there with like ten other guys. I met a white guy who lived there and he said he legally shot 3 people in phili who were trying to rob/kill him.

I met a white guy who lived there and he said he legally shot 3 people in phili who were trying to rob/kill him.
Legal murder? Must be Dan Quinn spun on the pure, player.

I'm not sure but I'm sure they are out there. I'm sure you're a tough cause you train but they'll just straight up shoot,stab, or curb stomp you out there with like ten other guys. I met a white guy who lived there and he said he legally shot 3 people in phili who were trying to rob/kill him.

Thats why i'll get a firearms license too and a hand gun license.

Um, you know not all killing is murder???
See the play, Cal Worsham. The distinction is irrelevant when you're facing down elite hand speed. Trust and believe, player.

Learn how to spell there first.

Exactly. And big surprise the type of person who moves to another state, specifically because it has a similar law to the one that got George Zimmerman off the hook for killing a black kid, also wants to be a cop. Zimmerman wanted to be a cop too.

Close to new jersey
Self defense law
More free're state
Parking isn't too bad

Philly is a nice city. Great food options. The people are a lot nicer than NNJ/NYC/LI

Depends on where in Philly you're looking. I would suggest something outside of Philly with easy access into the city. Unless you're looking for the city life... which I will never understand...

Back