'Love' Songs that are actually 'Stalker' songs.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ever hear these songs, and the lyrics, and feel creeped out? Like its amazing that masses of people hear them and feel like they're romantic because they're sang by good looking guys, but if the lyrics were spoken by an unattractive man they'd be a restraining order issued by the court?

For Example - The most famous and obvious.

"Every Breath You Take,
Every Move You Make,
Every Bond You Break,
Every Step You Take,
I'll be watching you."

Although, I give Sting credit for straight up admitting its a stalker song. These next two, don't.

How about this creepshow song I hear whenever I walk through a department store?

"You can run, you can die, but you can't escape my love."

Oh sure, if you tell a girl this it'll make her wet. Because you just stabbed her.

And lets talk about the absolute WORST OFFENDER, which I can't believe American Idol fans actually bought.

The ENTIRE FUCKING SONG IS CREEPY AS FUCK. Seriously, listen to it.

Any other examples you guys can think of? :D

Holy shit hahahaha.

"If I was invisible I could just watch you in your room..."

*shivers*

How about peeping tom?

And thru her window shade
I watch her shadow move
I wonder if she could only see me

Lily, my one and only
Love is in my heart and in your eyes
Will she or won't she want him
No one knows for sure
But an officer is knocking at my door

How about peeping tom?

And thru her window shade
I watch her shadow move
I wonder if she could only see me

Lily, my one and only
Love is in my heart and in your eyes
Will she or won't she want him
No one knows for sure
But an officer is knocking at my door

Joe-Rogan.gif

One song that's coming to mind, although it's a straight up "Stalk, Rape, Kill" song, so I won't post it.

Cannibal Corpse - Fucked with a Knife.

Talk about putting some crazy horror movie cinematic images in your head.

You can listen to Kurt sing about wanting to make sweet love to his hostage.

This might fit your style too...

The lyrics.
Oh Father, I have done as you wished:
Gathering the implements of the conjuration
I now read from the sacrament made with the skin of virgin genitals
Their screams echo like thunder within these monuments of stone
The blood of the severed now stains my blade;
The sacrificed; the newborn flesh
I have been patient long enough
Prophecies have spoken of one -
The one who could bare such potency
Accounts of anaemic attempts have been visible throughout centuries
I bestow the heads of virgins and the first-born sons

Upon this slab, slowly slicing at her uterus to ensure I don’t deface this newborn clitoris
Upon this slab, slowly slicing at her uterus to ensure each incision doesn’t deface the beauty of this newborn clitoris
Craving to caress the severed skin of her anus while groping the gristle as it slides down my penis
I bestow the heads of virgins and first-born sons, the horns of the lamb and intestines of the children

(Prophecies have spoken of one)
The one who could bare such potency
Accounts of anaemic attempts have been visible throughout centuries
I bestow the heads of virgins and the first-born sons, the horns of the lamb and intestines of the children

Arise, oh Necromantic Lord!

Last edited:
One song that's coming to mind, although it's a straight up "Stalk, Rape, Kill" song, so I won't post it.

Cannibal Corpse - Fucked with a Knife.

Talk about putting some crazy horror movie cinematic images in your head.

Why is the fact that it's a "stalk, rape, kill" song something that keeps you from posting it. I haven't listened to most of the songs listened so far so I'm not sure about the following statement's veracity, but it seems to me that "Fucked with a Knife", because it involves killing, is perhaps the only song listed so far that fits the description of "stalker song."

The reason for that is rather simple. "An animal stalks its prey, catches uo to it, gets ahold of it and rips t tp pieces" is an example of the word "stalks" being used correctly. "An animal stalks its prey because it is fascinated with the beauty of the animal and is hoping to finally get the opportunity to play with the other animal, hopefully receive some affection, and ultimately hopes to mate with its prey" is a sentence in which the word "stalks" is usied incorrectly.

Simply following another animal (including the animal known as a human being") with benevolent intentions is not "stalking." The correct word for it is "pursuing" or "following." Neither if those implies a violent end to the activity. "Stalking indicates that there is a planned violent end to the activity and I assure you, "Every Breath You Take"is not a song a about ultimately killing or maiming the girl he is pursuing. I'm not claiming Sting never called it a song about stalking but if he did indeed call it that; he was erroneous in his choice of words. He would have been correct to describe it as a song about a man's obsessive pursuit of a woman.

How about a stalker song that's actually really a love song

This fruitcake music.

Blunt is a national treasure on Twitter though.

Back