2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not scared of Tua, the more he plays the more defenses can prepare for him. He made the best of it took the trophy, but its not like he is Cam Newton or Tebow. Time will tell.

LOL.

I want there to be serious competition at the QB position and more depth on defense, besides that go dawgs! We probably have 2 years before the gators and USC start challenging for the SEC East.

I'm not scared of Tua, the more he plays the more defenses can prepare for him. He made the best of it took the trophy, but its not like he is Cam Newton or Tebow. Time will tell.

Comparing a true freshman who played one half of football to those two guys is laughable.

idk why i dont care about recruiting anymore unless its a local kid or a kid from my hometown
I'm kinda the same. Plus,we only care about stars now. I've seen 4 and 5 star guys come in like rock stars, then never even see the field. I hardly pay attention to recruiting hype now. I'm more interested in what they do once they get there.

I'm kinda the same. Plus,we only care about stars now. I've seen 4 and 5 star guys come in like rock stars, then never even see the field. I hardly pay attention to recruiting hype now. I'm more interested in what they do once they get there.

I dont even care about the spring game, unless there is a QB battle. Which at OSU there hasn't been one since Braxton was the starter and then got injured. So, like five years.

Comparing a true freshman who played one half of football to those two guys is laughable.

Tell that to the swath of fans predicting multiple championships because of him...folks need to calm down a bit and appreciate the win. There are fellow UGA fans who thought/think Fromm will win us the East each year which is also silly...No freshman is a known quantity after one season.

Tell that to the swath of fans predicting multiple championships because of him...folks need to calm down a bit and appreciate the win. There are fellow UGA fans who thought/think Fromm will win us the East each year which is also silly...No freshman is a known quantity after one season.

When Tua carries a mediocre team to a national championship I will care. Fromm looks like the business though, his throws and composure really impressed me. IDK what to make of Tua bc it was one half of football when they were clearly going for broke. That game winning throw was great though. Hopefully will be able to watch them both a lot in the future and the SEC will finally get some good QB play.

tenor.gif

When Tua carries a mediocre team to a national championship I will care. Fromm looks like the business though, his throws and composure really impressed me. IDK what to make of Tua bc it was one half of football when they were clearly going for broke. That game winning throw was great though. Hopefully will be able to watch them both a lot in the future and the SEC will finally get some good QB play.
He was essentially playing with nothing to lose as well. He came in down two possessions when the offense looked like shit. No one was going to put the loss on him so screw it, fling it 30 yards and see what happens. It's just a different mentality then starting a game and it is all on you from square one.

He was essentially playing with nothing to lose as well. He came in down two possessions when the offense looked like shit. No one was going to put the loss on him so screw it, fling it 30 yards and see what happens. It's just a different mentality then starting a game and it is all on you from square one.
However, we've always known he throws a better ball than Hurts. We will just have to deal with more turnovers with Tua. He takes chances where Hurts is a safe bet because he rarely turns the ball over.

One season ends, another begins.

154aluo.jpg

All hail the Carthage College Red Men!

9311_14_torchi_jh-1.rev.1439560391.jpg

RIP Keith Jackson. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back