Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

I'm guessing Trumps Tweets are a source of honesty?

What Trump posts will not be 100% correct/honest just like any other source of information. It's up to the individual to develop the critical thinking skills to determine what's true or not to the best of their ability, and not simply rely on some person they've never even met to objectively establish what's right and wrong.

Simply trying to suppress or censor dissenting views is only making yourself weaker and more likely to be manipulated.

Lol, that 'Leftist men are femimists without the testosterone' really hit home didn't it?

Sorry buddy, but your post rings hallow when after you bring up low-testosterone that of 80 year olds, which soyboys of Buzzfeed admitted to having.

On, the irony. :D

You can tell me how you really feel. Since I guess I'm a hardcore feminist leftist now, are there any other feelings you would like to share with us about twitter? Its ok, you can open up here, with the rest of the WR. We will accept you for who you are, no matter what dumb things you say.

You can tell me how you really feel. Since I guess I'm a hardcore feminist leftist now, are there any other feelings you would like to share with us about twitter? Its ok, you can open up here, with the rest of the WR. We will accept you for who you are, no matter what dumb things you say.

Lowmanproblems translation -

5734-crying-baby.jpg

Honestly, if Facebook, Twitter etc were open about conservatives and their views not being aloud on their platform, those people would leave and just go elsewhere. I'm sure that would cause money loss tho, so that's most likely why they're being scummy about it.

So I'm taking that as a no on having anything else to add about the topic.

As if you added anything in the first place.

You posted your attempt to sideswipe the obvious issue with 'I thought conservatives were ok with private companies doing what they wanted.'

I clarified with the 'We just want them to admit their obvious political slant.
Same with CNN, YouTube, and Google.'

And from then on it became about to you what the issue isn't actually about, 'rights,' 'laws,' 'legally required to,' because what the subject is about you can't defend - lies, deception, and propaganda.

So, care to add anything you were trying to avoid earlier? And, no, I don't care to hear about your feelings or low-T count.

I thought conservatives were ok with private companies doing what they wanted.

1. Generally speaking they are. But it isn't a conservative position that such actions are above reproach. This is obviously something easy for both conservatives and liberals alike to criticize.

2. The problem with this kind of cheap attempt to undercut complaints because of one's stances on broader issues is a two edged sword. Aren't liberals usually the first to decry discrimination and ask for government intervention? Why not now?

Isn't it also a liberal position that many corporations are too powerful and threaten t oppress the masses for financial gain?

Twitter is not the government, they are a private company that can block anyone from using their service. The right cries about snow flakes on the left, then turn out to be even big snow flakes.

Being a snowflake is complaining about trivial shit. Being systematically discriminated against on a major communications platform isn't trivial.

Are you really this partisan?

As if you added anything in the first place.

You posted your attempt to sideswipe the obvious issue with 'I thought conservatives were ok with private companies doing what they wanted.'

I clarified with the 'We just want them to admit their obvious political slant.
Same with CNN, YouTube, and Google.'

And from then on it became about to you what the issue isn't actually about, 'rights,' 'laws,' 'legally required to,' because what the subject is about you can't defend - lies, deception, and propaganda.

So, care to add anything you were trying to avoid earlier? And, no, I don't care to hear about your feelings or low-T count.

You FEEL a company should have to declare what propaganda they put out? Would you like to change the current law and force companies to do so? As it stands right now they don't legally have to. Do you FEEL this is wrong? Or do you support a company's rights that they currently have?

If you would like to see laws changed, share with us which ones you FEEL should be changed, and why you FEEL these changes would help.

1. Generally speaking they are. But it isn't a conservative position that such actions are above reproach. This is obviously something easy for both conservatives and liberals alike to criticize.

2. The problem with this kind of cheap attempt to undercut complaints because of one's stances on broader issues is a two edged sword. Aren't liberals usually the first to decry discrimination and ask for government intervention? Why not now?

Isn't it also a liberal position that many corporations are too powerful and threaten t oppress the masses for financial gain?

Being a snowflake is complaining about trivial shit. Being systematically discriminated against on a major communications platform isn't trivial.

Are you really this partisan?

I think there is a lot of room for improvement on the laws regarding how social media deals with discrimination.

I definitely can see how allowing corporations to dictate what information is put out is dangerous, and them censoring free thought should be looked down on. However I also have to look at how our laws currently are set up and point out what they are. I was always willing to discuss these ideas on this topic.

James O'Keefe
Is
Literally
Clown
Shoes

Project veritas is less newsworthy than fox news and that's hard to do..

You FEEL a company should have to declare what propaganda they put out? Would you like to change the current law and force companies to do so? As it stands right now they don't legally have to. Do you FEEL this is wrong? Or do you support a company's rights that they currently have?

If you would like to see laws changed, share with us which ones you FEEL should be changed, and why you FEEL these changes would help.

You FEEL like they shouldn't.

You FEEL like Hillary Clinton should be President.

You FEEL like leftists should have a monopoly over all means of communication and sources of information in this digital age, silencing the opposition.

You FEEL like this is all about FEELINGS, and what you don't want to discuss, are FACTS.

FACT - Twitter is a left-winged propaganda outlet disguised as a social media communications service.

FACT - It shadow bans users with opposing political agendas, while claiming they're for free speech with the reasonanable exceptions of abuses such as threats and 'bullying,' yet have been extremely biased towards who the rules are applied to.

FACT - Its a tool made by leftists, for leftists, and to promote leftists goals, while silencing and shaming effective opposition.

FACT - You, and other leftists, don't want the word to get out on a massive scale of how twitter is a propaganga outlet, because it would be a less effective means to influence entire populations on who to vote for?

How do you FEEL about those FACTS? Actually, I don't care, so shove your feelings.

This Singh guy is on camera saying some bad things about America.

Most people when they travel to other countries they show respect

These people show up smug and entitled

As an programmer who has worked around many other programmers, they tend to be less political. In fact, the ones that are political generally turn out to be the more artsy, front-end types. I think once a company reaches that size though, the top layer gets infiltrated by a bunch of executives who I think tend (or pretend) to be liberal.

Remember, a lot of programmers are just guys who grew up on 4chan, playing online video games, talking shit on Sherdog, etc. Also they tend to be more logical, which is generally more of a libertarian trait.

I'll agree that with you except that I don't think there is a Liberal cabal who "infiltrates" and takes control of companies once they become successful. That's a little too CT'ish for me.

I'm in favor of companies making money. Make as much money as you can and flaunt it in the face of the poor. That's what great companies do.

But when a company begins to infringe upon an individual's right to free speech...
{<buffer}
You have a right to free speech.

You don't have a right to free speech on Twitter.

Their football, their rules.

You don't like it, go make your own platform.

Private company. That should end the discussion about, if they can or can't.
You have a right to free speech.

You don't have a right to free speech on Twitter.

Their football, their rules.

You don't like it, go make your own platform.

The civil rights act of 1964 should be extended to political opinion. If discrimination is wrong it's wrong in all forms.

Back