Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

hmm looked up this neve chick and shes really not attractive anyways
but her boobs confuse me lol

Looks like they were put back together with fake nips. But further investigation also leaves us with a wide back, no hips, and small droopy ass. Shower scene was bad.

The first person who came to mind is Sarah Silverman. A lot of folks around here, me included, used to comment how cute she was with her full chest and her dirty sense of humor. Someone said there were nudes, but they were disappointing and we scoffed at him and didn't believe it. Then we went and looked. Since then i haven't seen her name come up. At all.

You be looking at naked fat bitches on google and u paranoid about looking at some celeb ass?<bball1>
LOLLLLOLOLOLOL
a67aff83d435feb6f2f30412290d1d12--xl-girls-play.jpg

looked up scarjo butt n got a bunch of this???
aXX7bBb_700b.jpg

scarlett-johansson.jpg

But Juno did NOT disappoint.

My God, there's something about that girl.

Juno Temple did a fantastic job in Killer Joe. I paused multiple times in the film looking at her split second bush and yahoo.

Might I suggest, Magic Magic and Afternoon Delight if you haven't seen them.

hmm looked up this neve chick and shes really not attractive anyways
but her boobs confuse me lol

she was every male teenager's fantasy girlfriend during the 90s

then she flashed then confused tittays in wild things and she was never heard from again.

scarjo is one of those outliers.

a pretty white girl with curves in all the right places and she oozes sex appeal

as an opposite to this

who had the most surprisingly awesome nudes/leaks?

it's gotta be former Secret Life of American Teenager actress Renee Holstead right?

if you don't know what i'm referring to, step your google game up
Do you mean Renee Olstead?

Please educate me...aside from fake boobs - what's wrong with Teri Hatcher?

388f65ac2600c11451de5d1c05ed5304.gif

Natalie Portman.
Fucking pancakes.

Would that really be disappointing? I mean she doesn't exactly look voluptuous clothed does she? if anything the surprise was that she has quite a nice butt although I spose looking back her getup at the end of Attack of the Clones gives that away.

Travolta's wife in that one 80s movie where she dates the corny blond haired guy was straight fire
edit: I believe it was called Mischief

But Juno did NOT disappoint.

My God, there's something about that girl.

LOL, what? No. She belongs in the "surprisingly awesome" category if anything.

Those are fakes.

We all "met" and knew her for like 2 minutes before we saw her tits. Not sure what suspense could have been built either way that she makes sense in this thread.
I don't think they're fake.

Movement always looks weird in phots when youre half naked. Id eat it.
I mean, I’m not put off by the cellulite or anything. But it doesn’t look like a big or shapely butt /:

Back