Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

How come only Liberals start and run the worlds largest social media companies - twitter, Facebook, snapchat. I won't defend those actions if true. Maybe the answer is for there to be a successful conservative social media platform.

Oh there is, it's called Gab.ai and it's filled with all the neo nazis and white supremacists you can shake a stick at.

Hey, you can also go to voat, which is the conservative reddit. It too is filled with all the neo nazis and white supremacists you could ever want.

I think there's a common thread here that makes "conservative social media" not very palatable to most rational people. But hey, they exist.

Oh there is, it's called Gab.ai and it's filled with all the neo nazis and white supremacists you can shake a stick at.

Hey, you can also go to voat, which is the conservative reddit. It too is filled with all the neo nazis and white supremacists you could ever want.

I think there's a common thread here that makes "conservative social media" not very palatable to most rational people. But hey, they exist.

Interesting. I didn't know they exist. Think I can visit them without ending up on the FBI watchlist?

Last edited:
Interesting. I didn't know they exist. Think I can visit them with ending up on the FBI watchlist?

Now that sir, is the great question of our time.

And the answer is almost certainly no.

The civil rights act of 1964 should be extended to political opinion. If discrimination is wrong it's wrong in all forms.

You mean like restaurants can't discriminate against poor people because they can't afford to pay?

In general, discrimination laws are used to protect people from being discriminated against for things not in their control (race, sex, disability, etc.) or something specifically protected in the Constitution (religion.) Not allowing diversity of opinion may be a bad choice, but ones political persuasion is a choice.

You FEEL like they shouldn't.

You FEEL like Hillary Clinton should be President.

You FEEL like leftists should have a monopoly over all means of communication and sources of information in this digital age, silencing the opposition.

You FEEL like this is all about FEELINGS, and what you don't want to discuss, are FACTS.

FACT - Twitter is a left-winged propaganda outlet disguised as a social media communications service.

FACT - It shadow bans users with opposing political agendas, while claiming they're for free speech with the reasonanable exceptions of abuses such as threats and 'bullying,' yet have been extremely biased towards who the rules are applied to.

FACT - Its a tool made by leftists, for leftists, and to promote leftists goals, while silencing and shaming effective opposition.

FACT - You, and other leftists, don't want the word to get out on a massive scale of how twitter is a propaganga outlet, because it would be a less effective means to influence entire populations on who to vote for?

How do you FEEL about those FACTS? Actually, I don't care, so shove your feelings.

You are one triggered delicate little flower. I dont use twitter or Facebook, I don't like them as outlets.

I have never said anything about Hillary, or me wanting her to be president, that's made up bullshit.

If a "right wing" company can succeed on building a popular social media platform, good for them.

You might be retarded.

Fact- twitter is a private company that can decide what content is seen by its users. You don't like that find a different outlet or create your own.

Fact- See above. They don't have to publicly express what views they intend to push. If you don't like that, make a push for new laws and regulations to make the playing field even for political expression.

Fact- Go create your own tool to share and push your own political agenda. Nobody is making you use twitter.

I feel your facts are weak as shit, just like your emotional range.

You FEEL like they shouldn't.

You FEEL like Hillary Clinton should be President.

You FEEL like leftists should have a monopoly over all means of communication and sources of information in this digital age, silencing the opposition.

You FEEL like this is all about FEELINGS, and what you don't want to discuss, are FACTS.

FACT - Twitter is a left-winged propaganda outlet disguised as a social media communications service.

FACT - It shadow bans users with opposing political agendas, while claiming they're for free speech with the reasonanable exceptions of abuses such as threats and 'bullying,' yet have been extremely biased towards who the rules are applied to.

FACT - Its a tool made by leftists, for leftists, and to promote leftists goals, while silencing and shaming effective opposition.

FACT - You, and other leftists, don't want the word to get out on a massive scale of how twitter is a propaganga outlet, because it would be a less effective means to influence entire populations on who to vote for?

How do you FEEL about those FACTS? Actually, I don't care, so shove your feelings.

I hope you see the irony in throwing a complete temper tantrum, while simultaneously accusing other posters of being emotional. The amount of personal attacks you've made towards others in this thread is astounding.

I hope you see the irony in throwing a complete temper tantrum, while simultaneously accusing other posters of being emotional. The amount of personal attacks you've made towards others in this thread is astounding.

Hey, you two, hey, you two utes, hug it out. Let's just lub each other.

Here is Ben talking about this

Why shouldnt Twitter be able to do what they want? If they didnt want to bake a cake for homosexuals, you fools would be all for it
And conversely you would be against it. Both are stupid and wrong.

This. You can't trust anything that comes from Project Veritas. They have already been caught lying, editing videos, and setting up people in fake situations. They are fake news.

So will you automatically dismiss anything and everything from NBC as well?

I'm in favor of companies making money. Make as much money as you can and flaunt it in the face of the poor. That's what great companies do.

But when a company begins to infringe upon an individual's right to free speech...
{<buffer}

By that logic, if you don't let me put my political ads on your private property than you're infringing on my right to free speech?

These are private companies, and unless you're for defining the internet and social media as "common-carriers" (which the current administration and conservative leadership is against), than you can't make them use their service to transmit your speech. Make you're own website.

Personally I think the internet and major social media services should be treated no different than the telephone and mail service, and should be regulated as such to protect free speech. But that's not he way the tide is going due to conservative lust for private control over everything.

A bunch of people named 'Hassan' and 'Ahmed' deciding what white people can or can't say. Isn't diversity great?

I see Veritas, I laugh.

Y'all buy this fake shit if you want.
spqjxCd.jpg

A bunch of people named 'Hassan' and 'Ahmed' deciding what white people can or can't say. Isn't diversity great?

The weak always try to nerf the strong. Every morning when I wake up I lift the heaviest thing in my house and bend some silverware.

The weak always try to nerf the strong. Every morning when I wake up I lift the heaviest thing in my house and bend some silverware.

I call bullshit. I dont think your parents would approve of you bending their silverware.

Shit thread from a shit poster.

What was the point of banning all these clowns if they can just come back with a different user name and shit all over the war room again?

Back