2018 cold front in the midwest

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Its a balmy -8 degrees here in missouri. If i walk outside i literally cant breath it is so cold. I tried to get in my truck yesterday and the doors were frozen solid.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Be safe, stay inside, and stay warm. This shit is cray cray.

damn. that's wild. when is it supposed to pass? how much longer you got? how is the heat in your house holding up?

i feel bad for all the critters out there in the cold.... and the poor dogs chained outside by asshole pieces of shits.

damn. that's wild. when is it supposed to pass? how much longer you got? how is the heat in your house holding up?

i feel bad for all the critters out there in the cold.... and the poor dogs chained outside by asshole pieces of shits.

It's -8 here in Wisconsin and my Husky won't stay inside. We got a couple of inches of snow yesterday so he eats it instead of drinking water.

my dad just told me he went to the supermarket and there were guys there helping the ladies get into their cars because they are frozen like mine was. i hate the midwest but hearing about a boy helping a lady to her car warms my heart.

sorry it is so cold i had to edit my post. even the basement is cold. this is like 2 days before the day after tomorrow

Its a balmy -8 degrees here in missouri. If i walk outside i literally cant breath it is so cold. I tried to get in my truck yesterday and the doors were frozen solid.

lol

-8 sucks, but it ain't that bad. We were just dealing with negative temps in the Chicago area for the last few weeks. Meh

Was -30 with windchill

Yesterday it was 50 degrees out. YOLO

my dad just told me he went to the supermarket and there were guys there helping the ladies get into their cars because they are frozen like mine was. i hate the midwest but hearing about a boy helping a lady to her car warms my heart.

sorry it is so cold i had to edit my post. even the basement is cold. this is like 2 days before the day after tomorrow

Use the dry silicone or Teflon spray on the door gaskets.

lol

-8 sucks, but it ain't that bad. We were just dealing with negative temps in the Chicago area for the last few weeks. Meh

Was -30 with windchill

20 degrees and i am in shorts and flip flops. this shit is on a new level of misery

mount washington in new hampshire hit -90 windchill the other day.

now thats pretty cold

lol

Was -30 with windchill

All the snow melted and I was worried my yard was gonna flood. And now we’re on our way back to the cold weather. Dammit

We went from 50 degrees to ice storms today. It was in the negatives with horrible wind chill recently too. It's been a rough winter.

-8 is balmy it's -25 but feels like -35 here woth the wind right now in Central Canada. Though it was warmer than -8 on monday.

-17 checking in. High for today isn't even going to break 0. The cold temps don't bother me, the wind is what gets ya.

It's -8 here in Wisconsin and my Husky won't stay inside. We got a couple of inches of snow yesterday so he eats it instead of drinking water.

well that is a husky for you haha. you know what i meant...

-8 is balmy it's -25 but feels like -35 here woth the wind right now in Central Canada. Though it was warmer than -8 on monday.

We're talking real temps not that pussy C crap. -2 now, -20 wind chill. -19 and -29 in your Communist temperature scale.

Back