LOL this fmr FOX chick Scottie Nell Hughes is full of it, claims the black guy raped her BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah for sure man when a woman loses interest she strays

Look at Miesha Tate, Bryan Caraway is a regular dude with no charisma, Tate said she never knew love like she did with Nunez, so the 10 years with Caraway was just her being obligated out of loyalty, but she was bored, Nunez probably frenched kissed her every day and cuddled with her at night and randomly starting making out with her giving her that tease and passion excitement she didnt have with Caraway.

Most Women love affection and fun.

Caraway was taking Miesha to France, to five star places but you could see she wasnt happy, he thougth thats how you romance her, naw she was wanting someone to make that passionate love to her a man who enjoyed her physically and made her feel good.

Same thing. Last gf I was always unpredictble it comes natural to me. Sometimes I'd get real rough which was often and smack her up a bit choke her etc then passionate kiss her and kiss he forehead. She would go nuts like not sure when I would go slow or hard or choke her.

It also probably helped I loved beige naked and would just randomly pull out my dick and put it to her face and she knew what to do. We be walking in the park and I'd do it. Girls love that unpredictable shit with a man they are attracted to.

But really this black guy she with is needy and unattractive but like you say. Bet he is more fun be with and yeah she is a big woman. She needs ideally a real tall 240lb musclar guy. Throw her around.

Another white women desperate for an ugly black guy. They don't respect you clean acting white guys. At all. That's why I get more shit at work from groups of guys like her husband than anybody else, because they know I'm not like them. I f*ck the girls like the black guys. They aren't "allowed" to be mad at the black guys, so swear to God they give me crap lol.

Anyways, get the hell control of your women you pathetic losers. I know the other loser white guys have their pathetic bww meetings after work, and they pretend they have it all together by basically being bitches, but damn it's time to change you fkn losers.

Half the babies I see are white women with tan babies lol. I'm not even mad.. I get mine.. But it's like white guys have this "I'm a f*g that a wife could never love" handshake, and since I would never want to know it, I get problems from white dudes.. I'm the answer, not the problem, and these fkn geeks are getting together to harass white dudes who still know how to be real with women.

It is always liberal guys. The few white guys I have met from USA have all been emasculated and weak. But I know you all not like that. Idk how a person can see the nature of world and women and be some walkover 'good Christian clean cut polite Mr political correct anti violence man'.
The guys always getting cheated on are the ones who are too nice and are weak walkovers.

The 'Jerks, racists, even genocidal men in world really do finish first and are the real winners. Like I've met a few feministas and they say one thing and get fucked by the exact men that are they political opposite oh and i am of Colombia colombian . But they claim they want one thing bang the other.

Lucky for me i was always unpredictable and passionate. With my EX Sometimes I'd get real rough which was often and smack her up a bit choke her etc then passionate kiss her and kiss he forehead. She would go nuts like not sure when I would go slow or hard or choke her.

It also probably helped I loved being naked and would just randomly pull out my dick and put it to her face and she knew what to do. We be walking in the park and I'd do it. Girls love that unpredictable shit with a man they are attracted to. She was like "my last and first boyfriend never was like this". Hahah

Black people got Sherfront shook lmao.

Sorry guys, your women like the pipe. Don't blame us for your inadequacies.

Black people got Sherfront shook lmao.

Sorry guys, your women like the pipe. Don't blame us for your inadequacies.

White guys (and especially asians) should all move someplace tropical, stop worrying about building and advancing the species so much, and walk around naked like primitives for a few thousand years.. This will allow for hilariously promiscuous women to chose their mates solely on the penis hanging out, and maybe some jumping around and noise ability.. THEN white men, and Asian if they want to become more "adequedt," can evolve the things that matter to idiot women and stop the waste of time engineering and advancement feats.

Women like noise and dong hanging out, so the """inadequedt""" men better get back to jumping around naked to decide who gets to breed with the 13 year old before she has too many kids. This will ensure that these important traits get passed on.

Or you know, we can start controlling women's immaturity again, or at least remind them of reality, to make sure they don't breed the world into morons who make noise and want to walk around with their dongs out all day.

You know, THAT is what feminism is about? Women's immature sexuality being the most important thing..

White guys (and especially asians) should all move someplace tropical, stop worrying about building and advancing the species so much, and walk around naked like primitives for a few thousand years.. This will allow for hilariously promiscuous women to chose their mates solely on the penis hanging out, and maybe some jumping around and noise ability.. THEN white men, and Asian if they want to become more "adequedt," can evolve the things that matter to idiot women and stop the waste of time engineering and advancement feats.

Women like noise and dong hanging out, so the """inadequedt""" men better get back to jumping around naked to decide who gets to breed with the 13 year old before she has too many kids. This will ensure that these important traits get passed on.

Or you know, we can start controlling women's immaturity again, or at least remind them of reality, to make sure they don't breed the world into morons who make noise and want to walk around with their dongs out all day.

You know, THAT is what feminism is about? Women's immature sexuality being the most important thing..

Can't get any pussy, "let's control the women and their immature sexual urges"!

Damn son, just dump your purse out all over the ground why don't you.

{<jordan}

Tell us more about how much of a sissy you are.

She is so full of it, she got exposed as lying cheater, another good old southern Christian Conservative mother and wife, always boasting about her morals and how she was raised yet she was craving that brother, if this was the 1940s he would have been lynched

This is sad stuff you both had a consensual affair, Payne manned up and admit he cheated while you are trying to continue to play the good christian woman, claiming you were raped? yet this is the same woman who slams women who cheat and tells women that they know what they are doing, now she is trying to save face.

scottie-hughes-and-charles-payne.jpg

Look at the emails she sent does that sound like someone who was raped or coerced? also her husband is a Cuck, if she was raped years ago by this guy Charles Payne why didnt she say shit to him? come on man just stop.

4474F37400000578-0-image-m-20_1505781832428.jpg

The emails, obtained by the site from an unnamed source and supposedly verified by two separate sources, are all purportedly from Hughes to Payne.:

The first of them was sent at 10:31 on September 3, 2013 and is titled 'RE: Another sleepless night.'

It reads: 'You are going to need every once [sic] of energy if we are ever given the chance of lots of time and no commitments'.

The second, dated six minutes later, graphically recounts a dream that Hughes supposedly has of the pair together.

'Do you know what I keep dreaming about.. You and I in the pool… My legs wrapped around your waste [sic] and you have me pressed up against the wall of the pool,' it reads.

'Skin glistening and smelling of coconut… You thrusting yourself deeper inside with each push… And your fingers grasping each of my cheeks. Holding me to you.'

The third and final email, titled 'RE: Tell me about the problems,' is dated September 7, 2013.

It concerned interactions between the pair, according to Red Alert Politics, and read: 'That is the ideal way to start a Saturday or any day for that matter.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Scottie-Nell-Hughes-Charles-Payne-emails.html

They said that rather than refusing to investigate, Fox and Weiss did indeed make efforts, but that Hughes herself then declined to help.

'Hughes declined several requests to participate in an investigation by Fox News’s counsel (Paul Weiss), refusing to turn over all her emails, let alone to be interviewed,' they said.

The source said that the 'business solution' was also initially proposed by Hughes' side, not Weiss.

That happened 'after CNN ended its contract with her, and her lawyer began asking for a "business solution" to the allegations - demanding that [Fox] hire Hughes as a contributor,' the source claimed.

'When [Fox] refused to do, knowing that the two had a consensual affair, Hughes shopped a draft complaint along with her story to the LA Times.

'Payne was suspended and reinstated after the evidence showed that he and Hughes had a consensual affair.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-says-Fox-host-Charles-Payne-RAPED-her.html
Did she hashtag #metoo?

Because this is what that movement is really about.

Are you alright mate ? .

Ok which black guy stole your girlfriend ?

The bitterness and anger is dripping from the posts that you have made over the past few weeks.

lol she looks more masculine than him .. impressive chin and jawline .. again just another case of the husband not taking care of business .. these guys will never learn

Sounds like she was "raped" by repeatedly jumping on his manhood like a dog in heat.

She should go to prison. No other outcome is acceptable.

lol she looks more masculine than him .. impressive chin and jawline .. again just another case of the husband not taking care of business .. these guys will never learn

He's a reprobate for breaking those vows as well.

Just, like a respectable reprobate compared to her for wanting to cheat with him and then lying about rape.

That makes her some sort of empress of evil home wreckers.

You have to fuck the shit out of your lady or someone else will

More likely she is a filthy whore who married him for stability while wagging her panties at every swinging dick she can find.

And yeah, he is a bad_dude too.

If a man takes another man's wife even in this day and age, you're still a scheming loser, not some sort of hero with a hardon.

so he's still with her lol .. these are recent pictures .. nevermind, this guy is an actual cuck .. probably enjoyed her cheating on him .. lol@at the caption on the last one

Ok which black guy stole your girlfriend ?

The bitterness and anger is dripping from the posts that you have made over the past few weeks.

I have had sex with 5-6 black girls. I'm just explaining the current climate. My problem is choosing between 3 right now.. There's no jealousy. I also don't have an inadequacy problem..

yes black girls and mixed girls love the white d too .. it goes both ways .. everyone's a freak

That's how I imagine a lawyer would state it.

<puh-lease75>

I'm on sherdog, im not practicing law here. And uh, have you worked with a Prosecutors office? Those people couldn't stop swearing.. Or complaining about who was breeding too much. Some of them spoke with class, many did not. Sorry you'e an idiot and don't realize that people that have an extra few years of school act like everybody else behind closed doors.

Frankly, my supervisor swore way to much irl around people. I don't. Did you know that cops swear a lot as well, sweetheart??

Last edited:
every chick I know or have ever known who has this type of face and smile has always been a freak and fucks around .. every single one like clockwork lol

421DCEA500000578-0-image-m-3_1499432335929.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back