LOL this fmr FOX chick Scottie Nell Hughes is full of it, claims the black guy raped her BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol she looks more masculine than him .. impressive chin and jawline .. again just another case of the husband not taking care of business .. these guys will never learn

In school, I picked on guys with fat jawlines and big chins. I would box up my neighbor with ease, also big jaw. This is what "zero-tolerance" is doing.. It's making you kids not realize that physical dominance is more than a pansy with a beard or a fat jaw. Those things mean virtually nothing. You can learn this late in life by doing some submission grappling. I WILL say that most, but not all, of the good wrestlers I knew had more masculine jawlines. But back in the 90s we would punch them in the face as well.

Last edited:
"My legs wrapped around your waste"

This is even more disturbing than I thought!

She's crazy.

Guys... stop sticking your sick in crazy.

In school, I picked in guys with fat jawlines and big chins. I would box up my neighbor with ease, also big jaw. This is what "zero-tolerance" is doing.. It's making you kids not realize that physical dominance is more than a pansy with a beard or a fat jaw. Those things mean virtually nothing. You can learn this late in life by doing some submission grappling. I WILL say that most, but not all, of the good wrestlers I knew had more masculine jawlines. But back in the 90s we would punch them in the face as well.

of course .. anyone can get their ass kicked .. but for aesthetics, having a good chin and jawline always looks better for a guy

>"I punched guys in the jaw because i'm a REEL MAN"

>"Chain those women up because I can't get the nookie!"

<puh-lease75>

of course .. anyone can get their ass kicked .. but for aesthetics, having a good chin and jawline always looks better for a guy

Not always, no. Majority of time, I suppose.

I have had sex with 5-6 black girls. I'm just explaining the current climate. My problem is choosing between 3 right now.. There's no jealousy. I also don't have an inadequacy problem..
Sure if that's the story your going with.

>"I punched guys in the jaw because i'm a REEL MAN"

>"Chain those women up because I can't get the nookie!"

<puh-lease75>

I'm winning in the game women have created dummy.. I have my sixth child on the way. I like the pain, I like the misery, I like this world.... I just happen to be smart enough to see where it's leading.

Not always, no. Majority of time, I suppose.

what do you mean not always lol .. a strong chin, jawline = masculine .. that's the goal for a man .. if you have a weak chin and jawline and were to acquire a strong chin and jawline, it would only make you look better to whatever degree

I'm winning in the game women have created dummy.. I have my sixth child on the way. I like the pain, I like the misery, I like this world.... I just happen to be smart enough to see where it's leading.

If you were winning, you wouldn't be the face of impotent rage.

That's the problem with incels doggie, you can be as blustery as you want, but the lack of good good makes you bitter. You can play hard all you want, but if you're lashing out at other men because you don't get any play, it's like a stench that you just can't wipe off.

But hey, it's the womens' fault, and it's the black peoples' fault, it's DEFINITELY not the derptron literally talking about chaining them up and instilling some "virtue" in them. Have some self respect.

every chick I know or have ever known who has this type of face and smile has always been a freak and fucks around .. every single one like clockwork lol

421DCEA500000578-0-image-m-3_1499432335929.jpg

Maybe this is just a bad angle, but I didn't realize the size of her nose before. Looks like the wicked witch of the west.

That's the problem with incels doggie, you can be as blustery as you want, but the lack of good good makes you bitter. You can play hard all you want, but if you're lashing out at other men because you don't get any play, it's like a stench that you just can't wipe off.

But hey, it's the womens' fault, and it's the black peoples' fault, it's DEFINITELY not the derptron literally talking about chaining them up and instilling some "virtue" in them. Have some self respect.

Women crave immature things, sexually. In the countries where modesty was appreciated, advancements were made and civilization built. It's the truth. The way I'm doing it myself is really not the right way.

Also, it's more me feeling bad for the actual good guys that just don't fkn get the game and what's going on. It's them I feel sorry for. It does bother me.

Last edited:
Women crave immature things, sexually. In the countries where modesty was appreciated, advancements were made and civilization built. It's the truth. The way I'm doing it myself is really not the right way.

Lol what the hell?

That would make sense if Rome and Greece never existed. And since they did, i'm gonna have to say that none of that shit makes any sense.

Why do you hate muslims so much? You're way more in line with Sharia Law than any other liberal society in the history of the world. They should be your boys based on what you apparently believe.

That's so fucked. Throwing out nasty insults and denials is one thing (still hypocritical bullshit), but making accusations of something that could land the person prison and ruin their reputation just because you won't admit to sluting it up is unbelievable. I hope he sues the shit out of her.

Lol what the hell?

That would make sense if Rome and Greece never existed. And since they did, i'm gonna have to say that none of that shit makes any sense.

Why do you hate muslims so much? You're way more in line with Sharia Law than any other liberal society in the history of the world. They should be your boys based on what you apparently believe.

I'm having a baby with a girl from Syria. I don't hate muslims, I just tell the truth.

I guarantee Payne is dicking down every uptight "family values" FOX woman.

Their husbands have to get suspicious after seeing

POOH_01_0_019_00_PUB_COMP_V01_0045.jpg

what do you mean not always lol .. a strong chin, jawline = masculine .. that's the goal for a man .. if you have a weak chin and jawline and were to acquire a strong chin and jawline, it would only make you look better to whatever degree

Women keep cheating on those guys, bro. A lot of big jawed guys raising other dudes kids right now.

Nah she is down with the lifestyle, just didnt want it to come out.

Now instead of worry and disease free cuckoldry, she and her husband are gonna be forced to gamble on the dick they choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back