PWD 530: Nice Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
But on the outside or open up with fingers and get your tongue inside? Alexa and Victoria would get inside from me. Everyone else is outside first until I determine the best course of action

We go hard down here. I'd be trying to clean out her colon doggie.

And Victoria, god bless her. Not only is she thicc, but she gives up the booty like it's easy. That's some keeper shit.

Same here. Can’t believe Natalya is with Tyson Kidd. I hope she cheats on him with gangbangs from new day and Titus worldwide brand (at same time).

I wrote a long time ago that they’re a pair with an issue because they have been forever and never fucked around but why would you wish that shit on a dude who has always been true to his gf and dedicated to his job.

tumblr_m6zt95PZdh1rxkad2o1_500.gif

One in the butt and one in the sir creamm. Natalya would love it, she a cat lady, cat ladys are freak a leeks

I’m gonna go Cesaro swing on you Natty fuckers.

She’s good people, like her boyfriend.

One in the butt and one in the sir creamm. Natalya would love it, she a cat lady, cat ladys are freak a leeks
Okay that’s legit I’m okay with that. What is it called when both are at the same home?

I wrote a long time ago that they’re a pair with an issue because they have been forever and never fucked around but why would you wish that shit on a dude who has always been true to his gf and dedicated to his job.

Because the penis mightier than the sword Trebek.

I don’t literally mean it u crazy fool. It’s an phrase of expression. Like when Jim ross said it’s like anal sexing ur sister stalemate

Because he has a BROKEN FREAKIN NECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back