Why do people always say the SEC...

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Why do people always say that the SEC is the best football conference and all of the other one's are just a bunch of shitty Div III schools? Seems like everyone always says that all the time.

Are those other schools just a bunch of steaming piles of Ohio State dogshit? I dont' get it.

Pretty sure there's more than one team in the MAC who could demolish SEC teams.

How did Louisville basketball get busted before sec football?

Had UGA won the title on Monday, that would have been 6 different SEC schools to win the national championship in the last 20 yrs. Plus Alabama has 5 and LSU 2.

Results speak for themselves.

They are a top heavy conference. Two or three really good teams while the rest are average. The B1G is better overall.

The biggest issue I have with SEC teams is don’t even teams like Bama play like FAU Atlantic every year? That shits a free win

quite frankly it's b/c many of the schools are in relatively rural/shit aint happening parts of the South. What's actually important that comes from Alabama that isn't the Tide or Auburn?

It's the same reason the Green Bay Packers are huge deals in Wisconsin, what else is there to do?

Furthermore, the shitty teams of the SEC never get mentioned. Miss St sucked balls for years, so did Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Arkansas has never done anything, etc...

The biggest issue I have with SEC teams is don’t even teams like Bama play like FAU Atlantic every year? That shits a free win
Before the CFP, Alabama's best win all season was over #16 LSU. They didn't play Georgia, even though they're also SEC and they lost to Auburn. But because they were preseason #1, no one cared. I'm sure people will be quick to point to FSU who were preseason #2, but they finished with 6 losses.

Before the CFP, Alabama's best win all season was over #16 LSU. They didn't play Georgia, even though they're also SEC and they lost to Auburn. But because they were preseason #1, no one cared. I'm sure people will be quick to point to FSU who were preseason #2, but they finished with 6 losses.
I still think it's telling that what, 2 years in a row now the #4 seed ended up winning it all? Playoffs should be top 8 teams but that's just an outsider's perspective.

Hey... don't shit on FAU. Conference USA champ and bowl winners this year.

Hey... don't shit on FAU. Conference USA champ and bowl winners this year.
My point more was SEC teams non-conference games always seem to be against total cupcakes.

Back