PWD 530: Nice Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!?

Let’s start an internet movement for her to win. I need to see her shaking her ass and boobies much more often. And I’m usually a perky turkey kind of guys. I’d rather suck on Fiona apples titties then most big titties. But she has that thickness can I get a witness

Try...sticking a metal rod in your dickhole.

Not kidding. People actually willingly do this shit.
I've stumbled across this a couple of times by accident and felt ill every time. Never knew the name though. I have a pretty disgusting story about a guy I know that's not sexual but sort of similar. Some older kids convinced him boys get periods and he stuck a fork in his japseye, smacked his dick with a spoon and told them he got it.

I've stumbled across this a couple of times by accident and felt ill every time. Never knew the name though. I have a pretty disgusting story about a guy I know that's not sexual but sort of similar. Some older kids convinced him boys get periods and he stuck a fork in his japseye, smacked his dick with a spoon and told them he got it.
bookerboog05.gif

tenor.gif

Let’s start an internet movement for her to win. I need to see her shaking her ass and boobies much more often. And I’m usually a perky turkey kind of guys. I’d rather suck on Fiona apples titties then most big titties. But she has that thickness can I get a witness
<GinJuice>

<{ByeHomer}>

It’s already begun. I’m tired of people disrespecting the 4* PAWG.

Welcome
giphy.gif

<{anton}>

Not just a Silver Dollar Match but a CARSON CITY Silver Dollar Match (even though it's over 2700 miles from Daytona Beach).

They actually have the Seal ripoff song on the network.

That doesnt sound like Kiss from a Rose and I dont know any other Seal tracks lol

Do you remember when the natural disasters had an Angle with LOD and they used Andre as well. Lot was a lot of weight. Andre+earthquake+typhoon= fat

I distinctly remember Money Inc backing away from the Natural Disasters only to run into LOD in a sandwich type situation

I think LOD and Natural Disasters were all faces at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back