Do people honestly consider Jones the GOAT or are they just trolling?

Fedor is GOAT. Undefeated in HW PRIDE with killers like Nog and Crocop Is a far more momentous accomplishment than anything boring ass GSP did against mostly LWs.

So basically, no one from PRIDE can be the GOAT.

Also USADA has NOT exposed him as a drug cheat - USADA said he was stupid but innocent the first time and it looks like that will happen again.

So, either USADA is right or wrong - which is it? Jon has yet to be found knowingly cheating per your own source.

OK, so this is why he still has people thinking his resume is GOATworthy. You're in complete denial that he's ever juiced....

Also USADA has NOT exposed him as a drug cheat - USADA said he was stupid but innocent the first time and it looks like that will happen again.

So, either USADA is right or wrong - which is it? Jon has yet to be found knowingly cheating per your own source.

If you have evidence that every Pride fighter popped for PEDs then I'd agree, but you don't.

I believe upwards of 90% of UFC fighters are on roids so... that's why I still have him and Silva in the GOAT discussion.

Delusional Jones fan.

They all are on something, how its even in question??? Look at Cyborg and say USADA do good job.<45> So, Jones is one of the GOATs.

They all are on something, how its even in question??? Look at Cyborg and say USADA do good job.<45> So, Jones is one of the GOATs.

So why did Jones fail 2x while "everyone" keeps passing the same tests?

If you have evidence that every Pride fighter popped for PEDs then I'd agree, but you don't.
I was responding to a question that said "USADA exposed him as a drug cheat" - No, they didn't (yet) - he's been guilty of stupidity so far and nothing else and there are rumblings the same thing will happen again - clearing his name.

So, by the logic of some in here. Suspicion from USADA is enough to say someone is a drug cheat, so what about the lack of USADA? You need to discount that entire era. Multiple fighters like Schaub, BJ Penn, Hendo and Matt Hughes have commented on the RAMPANT drug use in MMA the bulk of which has NOT be uncovered by USADA.

I prefer to judge the GOAT on records as we don't know who will pop next and frankly I don't care - there is an actual debate for the number 1 spot now thanks to GSP.

Fedor is GOAT manlets to me don't qualify. Greatest means you could beat everyone and Jon clearly couldn't cutting to fight smaller men. That said he's LHW greatest because I think they all users. Just some cycle smarter.

Delusional Jones fan.
Sure, read my comments on Jones and his various failing - I don't blindly follow any fighter...except BJ Penn who is the actual GOAT, but thats another rant for another time.

I'm a fan of the best fighters. Try responding to my points next time.

I was responding to a question that said "USADA exposed him as a drug cheat" - No, they didn't (yet) - he's been guilty of stupidity so far and nothing else and there are rumblings the same thing will happen again - clearing his name.

So, by the logic of some in here. Suspicion from USADA is enough to say someone is a drug cheat, so what about the lack of USADA? You need to discount that entire era. Multiple fighters like Schaub, BJ Penn, Hendo and Matt Hughes have commented on the RAMPANT drug use in MMA the bulk of which has NOT be uncovered by USADA.

I prefer to judge the GOAT on records as we don't know who will pop next and frankly I don't care.

Did you forget the part where JJ popped for PEDs? If you did, maybe you caught it the second time.

If someone hasn't been caught using PEDs, they can still be in the discussion. Trying to discount an entire era based on hearsay is stupid and disingenuous.

...Lets face it, his insane run was pre USADA when everyone was roided up and he dominated...He is definitely one of the best fighters of all time, just not a great human being

No trolling for some. There are people on this forum who believe he would have performed the exact same without his PEDs and are being dead serious.

UFC is/was invested with PEDS. Jones is still the GOAT. I like how his haters act like hes the only fighter who ever cheated. Newsflash, every guy he ever fought was probably cheating as well except for a select few.

So why did Jones fail 2x while "everyone" keeps passing the same tests?
Everyone? JDS, Andy, Machida ect says hello. Maybe he just not very disciplined person outside the cage and could not cheat cleverly? BTW did you notice that a lot of Brazilians got caught but not Americans?

They're all on PEDs.

If you thought Jones was the GOAT before, him failing a test is a pretty silly reason to disqualify him.....

I say this as someone that doesnt have him in my top 3....

Back