Jimmy Smith Signs With the UFC officially

The best thing about Bizarro Rogan signing is that we’re close to Fight Companions for PPVs.

okZ1OtBylByB1nz58avEvHmYOsuNAIz76Ar9L6HQR8Y.jpg

The best thing about Bizarro Rogan signing is that we’re close to Fight Companions for PPVs.

okZ1OtBylByB1nz58avEvHmYOsuNAIz76Ar9L6HQR8Y.jpg

Gotta love Eddie bravo lmao. Tells you not to believe what you see on television, but is quick as hell to direct you to YouTube.

if that means no more Dominick Cruz/Joe Rogan duo-casts I'll be fucking stoked...cant stannnnnnnnnnnnnnd listening to them passive-aggresively have a pissing match over who knows more

that and Cruz absolutely sucking on his teammates nutsacks during fights

He was pretty good in Bellator but i never thought he was anything great. Still be better than what they currently have on fight nights. IMO I think bellator has a better commentary team now.

UFC picking up bellator scraps fuck r they retarded terrible move lol no,offense but we already have anik now we have smith great

Considering How bad UFC commentary is right now I'm actually pissed at this move TERRIBLE hire bellator got rid of him for a reason lol

He was pretty good in Bellator but i never thought he was anything great. Still be better than what they currently have on fight nights. IMO I think bellator has a better commentary team now.
he better then anik but that about it ur right tho bellator commentary is WAY better UFC fucked up

he's okay... but lol @ this being anything amazing like how dana described what he wanted when goldberg left

better than anik/cruz/florian/dc and rogan though

Dana totally lied about tha shit hasn't made ANY attempt to make commentary better lol

Jimmy looks like Hank from Breaking Bads little brother

Dream come true for me. Jimmy Smith one of the best in the business.

if that means no more Dominick Cruz/Joe Rogan duo-casts I'll be fucking stoked...cant stannnnnnnnnnnnnnd listening to them passive-aggresively have a pissing match over who knows more

that and Cruz absolutely sucking on his teammates nutsacks during fights

Ya Cruz is fucking annoying lol way to big of ego what was UFC thinking

If UFC hired me I swear I'd make a better commentary team it's like they r not trying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back