Do people honestly consider Jones the GOAT or are they just trolling?

Maybe PEDs will disqualify him from the GOAT discussion, but I don't think steroids will make you as good as he is.

How is this even up for consideration? Dude is a twice proven cheater. He and his team believed he required an illegal advantage to successfully compete against mostly clean fighters. MW Vitor and a couple other MW's being the exceptions.

Question for people who think the cheater is the GOAT.....do you feel this way in all sports, or is just because you were a Jones fan before he popped (the first time). Is it that you like Jones or that you dislike DC that you still support him?

Honest questions here. I'm truly stumped to see how he still has people lining up to punch his butthole with their tongues.

GSP is of course the GOAT

It doesn't matter, goat topics are just opinions. Jones never loss on tape, DC,GSP, Anderson,Conor,Chuck,Fedor,Randy all have.

Well, if DC knew Jones was coming to the fight with roids in his system then maybe DC could have done the same.

You can believe DC takes PEDs if you want but he passed his tests while Jon failed his. Does that mean Jones just had more juice in his system than DC???

It is just ignorant to act like the win at UFC 214 was a huge victory for Jones. He had STEROIDS in his system. DC did not. That victory does not count. Imagine if both were clean or both were dirty.

I wasn’t discussing the second Jones/Cromier fight. Jones tested positive for Turinabol and his win was overturned to a No Contest.

Even still, Jones has one of the best resumes of all time. Unlike alot of Shertards I deal in reality.

Of course it's GSP.

PEDs or not. Jones is cheating no bones bitch.

Jones had to use PEDs to beat up a bunch of old 40 year old washed up guys that were for the most part overrated to begin with. Arguably lost to Gus with PEDs, would've certainly got smashed with them and will be once he finally has to face him again.

I wasn’t discussing the second Jones/Cromier fight. Jones tested positive for Turinabol and his win was overturned to a No Contest.

Even still, Jones has one of the best resumes of all time. Unlike alot of Shertards I deal in reality.
But even in his first fight with DC his testosterone levels were very suspicious while DC's were not.
https://www.google.com/amp/m.sherdo...ls-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631/amp

Jones was likely juicing his entire run.

If only other fighters would take something illegal they could fight like bones.

I took my steroids and chose to play Major League Baseball.

No matter your age. Make the switch to steroids and pick your sport of choice. It’s never
Too late!

How is he not the GOAT?

Explain. Don't give me any USADA bullshit.

He's got the best record and most dominant championship victories.

Yes he is an utter shitstain of a person, and if not for his gifted physical abilities he'd be dead or serving a long stretch behind bars.

It’s funn to read some of these comments.
Fedor was always the goat to me. Then bones career got going and there’s no question he’s the best guy I’ve ever seen fight in mma.

The first time I saw the guy fight. The bonnar fight and the one before you could see he was going to be huge. He was even better than I thought he would be.

But even in his first fight with DC his testosterone levels were very suspicious while DC's were not.
https://www.google.com/amp/m.sherdo...ls-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631/amp

Jones was likely juicing his entire run.

The same accusation could be made about so many different MMA fighters. Again, I deal in reality, and the reality of the situation is Jone’s record is 22-1-1 with wins over some the most notable LHW’s in MMA.

Cormier, Gustafsson, and Teixeira have all come since he tested positive acknowledging Jone’s as the best LHW because they understand the reality of the sport.

You sound like an idealist and I agree, a clean sport is the ideal worth striving for. But reality doesn’t always live up to our ideals.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Knew what 46+12 is.

Here let me spell it out: if you only knew of all the performance enhancing drugs Georges Saint Pierre took during his MMA career, you'd either take him off your GOAT lists or you'd dramatically change your criteria.

I'm not gonna sit here and try to convince people Santa isn't real though so let's save time; oh yeah, never failed a test, and he's never taken HGH and USADA would've got him and all that bullshit....
Proof?

That's what I thought.

barry bonds was going to be one of the greatest players in history before he started juicing.

The way he performed is very high level.
The problem is, he did it on PED's, and was caught for it.

How is he not the GOAT?

Yes he is an utter shitstain of a person, and if not for his gifted physical abilities he'd be dead or serving a long stretch behind bars.
he cant even get his dick up without chemical help. anyone with even half a brain know he cant fight with his pills.

How is he not the GOAT?

usada bullshit... lol

Jones beats all the other candidates back to back on the same night...

In that case, a roided fucken Reem beats everyone on the planet.. the dude WAS unstoppable, and if he continued to use, he would have been unstoppable to this day. No fucking doubt in my mind.

The roided reem is the uncrowned GOAT.

In that case, a roided fucken Reem beats everyone on the planet.. the dude WAS unstoppable, and if he continued to use, he would have been unstoppable to this day. No fucking doubt in my mind.

The roided reem is the uncrowned GOAT.

That’s actually a really interesting take. Ubereem is the most dangerous person to have ever walked the face of the earth.

I know Hari beat Ubereem but other than that, dude just dominated everyone. Didn’t even have close fights

Back