Open relationships

Open- no dice.

Nothing wrong with a little swinging tbh. Spices it up!

Because you said you were interested and she wasnt?

No because I said I was in one in the past so that means I probably have a disease, I use women to feed my ego and that I'm a disgusting piece of shit. She brought it up because her roommate is in one and she was saying she can't be friends with her anymore. All I was saying was don't be quick to judge.

Well she judged all right.

There are people in open relationships that seem to be doing fine. They start off like that though, cards on the table, they don't transition from monogamy. Still, it's hard to believe that hearts aren't getting bruised in the process. If you have a connection with someone, it's human nature to want to keep them all to yourself.

Please explain the bolded part, there must be something you're doing wrong.
Well like I wrote I might just be inexperienced but for me there just feels like something is missing if I dont care about the person. Its just physical/mechanical and I dont really get much out of it. I'm probably just weird

Well like I wrote I might just be inexperienced but for me there just feels like something is missing if I dont care about the person. Its just physical/mechanical and I dont really get much out of it. I'm probably just weird

I guess you could call it weird in the current hook up culture but I'm like that too.

One nights stands/sticking my dick in a girl just to get off without having any attraction beyond physical is unsatisfying for me, and in most of those cases I would've been just as happy jerking off instead.

I feel no compulsion to add to my list of "conquests". Don't get me wrong, I love sex as much as anyone, but I'm perfectly content waiting for it until I find a girl I'm actually interested in for more than her vagina.

I don’t know why, but some guys get off on watching another guy plow their wife....I’m trying to understand the allure, I just can’t.
Had a buddy years ago that was into it...one year he told his wife what he wanted for Christmas. He wanted him and his best friend to both plow his wife while his best friends brother video taped it. Weird ass motherfucker he was.

I suppose technically I'm in one, as both my wife and I have communicated to each other that we don't care to restrict each other in that manner. I haven't taken advantage of it. Might some day, but I'm not promiscuous by nature. I'm also not jealous by nature. As far as I know, she doesn't take advantage of it, but if she does that's fine. If she doesn't, that's fine too. As long as she practices safe sex, I don't see how it affects me.

In our case, it's not a lifestyle choice. It's more ideological. I think in many cases it comes from people in a relationship that want to pursue sex with other people, where they would want to restrict the other person, but are making a bargain. In our case it's not a bargain. It comes from not wanting to deny each other something, if the other wants it. We're more concerned with the life we want to build together.

That is straight up bullshit and I hear people in open relationships say that. If you married a whore and you wanna keep her that bad then you need your head checked out. Chances are one person wants to whore and the other is not too keen on it, because if both of them are truly game, then what's the point of being married?

Those people also look down on people who get married and talk about how many rules married people are bound by. This is just the same but with even more rules. Instead of "don't fuck anyone" it becomes "fuck only people I approve of on days I approve of, tell me who what where and when etc" and while those couples claim it's all about trust, it's a control play.

And eventually one person says "fuck it, he can't tell me who to bang and I want x dude" so they do it behind his back anyway. I've seen it happen, It's a facade and I've seen marriages implode because of how ridiculous it can get.

Or the guy ends up saying "we HAD rules but my wife wants to fuck whoever whenever and I can't control her". Then the guy realizes he has ZERO control and settles for being a cuck because love or marriage or whatever

Youre only seeing it from your point of view and there is no right answer because nature tells us that monogamy is a made up people thing. Im not necessarily against what youre saying, Im not for open relationships but im not gonna tell others how to live there life either.

I believe it is possible to love a person while wanting to fuck others. It almost seems like the perfect way to be

... I never said or even insinuated that you having sex with women was weird. I said it was interesting that every story you tell involves you fucking some girl.

Just depends...im not talking about fucking girls in Last jedi. I just give my personal experiences in a post.

also i rarely ever mention sex in the boxing forum i frequent.

I know you like that guy but if you check that last jedi thread on 2 different occasions i said something about star wars and he jumped on me. The first time i ignored him the 2nd time i fucked with him back

Last edited:
Nah that's too much work. Plus i don't want to swap. I'd just want to go about my life and when the opportunity to bang arose, I'd take it. And because i want to be fair, I'd have to allow her to do the same. Even though I'm not crazy about that image in my head.

No i get it i was just speaking in general term but in all honesty it should be that much work because every new relationship should start with a test to make sure both parties are clean but obviously they dont

Would you be in one if you current partner or a future one said they wanted it or were open to it?

There are many kinds and rules people use to make it work, some never sleep with the same person twice, some got a dont ask dont tell policy and things like that.

Personally I dont think I could do it because I'd be worried that my (imaginary) partner would get pregnant with another guy or get a disease that she would then give to me. Also I don't get much out of sex with someone I dont have feelings for, feels almost just like masturbating to me.

Though I will admit I dont got that much experience on the subject and I have never been in a relationship lasting longer than 6 months so never got bored of them physically.

What say you Mayberry?

Cliffs: Am I a cuckold? Do I need to stand in a close with my cuck cock cage?

Apparently me and my ex-wife were in an open relationship for years

some kids are just born with a killer tan

It's kind of human nature to fuck around. How many people break up because someone cheated? How many times do people cheat and not tell the other? What the hell is the difference?

When I used to travel a lot working, I fucked around all the time. If I go out drinking with my pals and want to fuck someone, why does that not mean I don't love the other person I'm seeing? If she thinks she wants to fuck someone else when I'm gone why am I going to get mad about it? I'm not there fulfilling her sexual needs. It's about truth, some of you guys act like because you are with someone, you own them.

Maybe you just have small dicks and are afraid someone else is going to please her more. I say get better at laying the pipe to where the only dick she wants is yours. If you can't please her someone else will.

Youre only seeing it from your point of view and there is no right answer because nature tells us that monogamy is a made up people thing.

Actually it's not but nice attempt at being edgy.

If you would have simply said humans aren't meant to be monogamous I wouldn't have said anything but it's far from a "made up people thing"

Actually it's not but nice attempt at being edgy.

If you would have simply said humans aren't meant to be monogamous I wouldn't have said anything but it's far from a "made up people thing"

People are humans. Its the same thing

People are humans. Its the same thing
boy go Google monogamy and animals. Then report back. It wasn't invented by people, humans, homo sapiens or whatever your definition is

Chop chop son

boy go Google monogamy and animals. Then report back. It wasn't invented by people humans homo sapiens or whatever your definition is

Chop chop son

bro im lost by your stupidity. I say people you say humans and somehow thats a problem with you. Well suck it up

i dont believe you really are in any position to have an open relationship so you hate them. Kind of an ugly person mindframe

bro im lost by your stupidity. I say people you say humans and somehow thats a problem with you. Well suck it up

i dont believe you really are in any position to have an open relationship so you hate them. Kind of an ugly person mindframe

Stupidity is ignoring what any basic Google search will tell you. Nice try though. Try not to cut yourself on that edginess

Stupidity is ignoring what any basic Google search will tell you. Nice try though. Try not to cut yourself on that edginess

ok man we get it you dont like banging other women. cool story move on now

Back