white supremacist shoots cop, on the run, on the FBI's most wanted list

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news...-respond-shooting-reported-target/1027014001/

A reputed Aryan Nations gang member accused of wounding a Knoxville police officer in a Thursday night shooting has been added to Tennessee's Top 10 Most Wanted list.

A $2,500 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of Ronnie Lucas Wilson, 31, who allegedly opened fire on a Knoxville Police Department officer during a traffic stop, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced Friday.

Officer Jay Williams has been released from the hospital and is recovering from a single gunshot wound he suffered to his shoulder during the attack, police said.

Williams was shot about 8:30 p.m. as he attempted to stop a vehicle for speeding along Washington Pike in front of the Target store in Northeast Knoxville, Knoxville Police Chief David Rausch said.

Wilson allegedly opened fire on Williams with a shotgun while being pursued by the officer, Rausch said. He then stopped his car, got out and fired multiple rounds at the officer before driving away, the police chief said.

Law enforcement at the scene where a Knoxville Police Department officer was shot in front of a Northeast Knoxville shopping center on Thursday, January 11, 2018. The officer was taken to the University of Tennessee Medical Center. Saul Young/News Sentinel
"The officer, as far as I'm aware, did not fire his weapon," Rausch said.

Wilson, who faces a charge of attempted first-degree murder, was added to the state's most wanted list Friday morning, according to TBI.

Also on Friday morning, authorities recovered a black, mid-70s model Chevy Nova that is believed to have been the vehicle Wilson fled in from the shooting scene.

Rausch said Thursday night that he didn't know if Wilson was the only person in the car at the time of the shooting.

Law enforcement agencies across the state are "very familiar" with Wilson, Rausch said, adding that Wilson is listed in a database "as a member of the Aryan Nations gang."

In Knox County, Wilson was convicted of aggravated burglary in 2011 and was sentenced to serve three years in a state prison, according to court records.

Wilson on Facebook has posted photos of himself shirtless, showing off a large swastika tattoo on his chest and, on his stomach, a Celtic cross with different images in each quadrant and the words "White Pride Worldwide" around the outside. He also posted in October 2017 the two photos — of himself and the Nova — that KPD released Thursday night.

According to the Anti-Defamation League's website, that Celtic cross image is the main symbol for the Aryan Nations, described as "the largest white supremacist prison gang in Tennessee."

"The gang borrowed its title from the older neo-Nazi group of the same name, though the two are separate groups with few connections," the website reads.

Wilson attended Gibbs High School in Corryton, according to his Facebook page.

Authorities ask anyone who sees Wilson to call E-911 immediately. Callers can remain anonymous.

"If you see this vehicle, if you know this individual, do not try to intervene," Rausch said.

"If he is going to take a shot at an officer, he won't hesitate to shoot at anyone else."

The cop is out of the hospital. He was really lucky to survive.

Thoughts and prayers to the recovering Officer and the whole Williams family. I hope that they catch Wilson soon and put him away for life.

@Ronnie911

VVxVYvE.gif

He was shot at with a shotgun? Well that's terrifying. Wishing a speedy recovery to the officer, and hopefully he gets a nice long vacation out of it.

I'm praying for the Officer and his family. I hope that the accused doesn't escape justice.

No wonder the cop didn't get off a shot. Dude unloaded on his car with a shotgun.

lots of people were hurt yesterday. the cop is no more special than any of them

Holy fuck. Thank God the cop is alive. Attempt to pull someone over for speeding and he blasts out your windshield with a shotgun until the tube’s empty. Glad only one got him in the shoulder before was able to (I’m taking a guess here) get below the dash where it’s either thick enough to stop the shot with the engine compartment helping or the guy just kept shooting the headrests. I can’t imagine who jacked up his shoulder joint is and will be taking a shotgun blast to it

I hope they catch this guy soon, and also anyone that’s been helping him hide. I feel a person like that has equally shitty connections who would take in an attempted cop killer. It’s just a shame he’ll be so popular in prison where he should spend the rest of his life

lots of people were hurt yesterday. the cop is no more special than any of them

War room will never surprise me what shitty human beings post in here on occasion.

You are not needed or welcome in this thread or sub forum. Kindly excuse yourself back to whatever hole you crawled out of

Speedy recovery to the officer.

I noticed the reward straight away. $2, 500 for someone on Tennesee's 10 Most Wanted list? Is the State bankrupt? Apart from anything else, not many people will be tempted to make an enemy out of a violent criminal, and his friends, for such a small reward.

War room will never surprise me what shitty human beings post in here on occasion.

You are not needed or welcome in this thread or sub forum. Kindly excuse yourself back to whatever hole you crawled out of
oh, i didnt realize you were the welcoming committee. i also didnt realize that cops apparently ARE more important.

douche

Speedy recovery to the officer.

I noticed the reward straight away. $2, 500 for someone on Tennesee's 10 Most Wanted list? Is the State bankrupt? Apart from anything else, not many people will be tempted to make an enemy out of a violent criminal, and his friends, for such a small reward.

yes, yes they are bankrupt.

Back