Israel vs Palestine: Who are the good guys? Answer in story

Aha, so you want to know what my religion is. Let me guess, you suspect I am a Muslim, right?
There's a higher probability that you're a Christian but whatever. You are still evading. Answering a question with a question is a known Jewish trope. It's possible that you're Jewish or at least part Jewish.

I am interested. Divulge all your ethnic information. That will give me a reference point for the origin of your political arguments. Specifically, the existence of a global Jewish conspiracy.
You said that you were part of the rulling class, a chosen one, then I asked you if you had a big nose (in jest of course), ie, if you were part of the rulling class, the chosen ones, and you said yes.

Then you wanted to know what caused this belief in me rather than ask me what reason I have for the belief.

There's a higher probability that you're a Christian but whatever. You are still evading. Answering a question with a question is a known Jewish trope. It's possible that you're Jewish or at least part Jewish.
It is possible, I am from Spain.

You said that you were part of the rulling class, a chosen one, then I asked you if you had a big nose (in jest of course), ie, if you were part of the rulling class, the chosen ones, and you said yes.

Then you wanted to know what caused this belief in me rather than ask me what reason I have for the belief.
I was being sarcastic as I knew what your real question was.

Last edited:
I was being sarcastic as I knew what you're real question was.
Lets be real, Jews really believe that they are special, the are God's favourite, the chosen ones, above everyone else and everything revolves around them. Do you believe this too?

Any Jew who feels that way is retarded. I'm special because of who I am, not because I happened to be born into a certain group. The ones that feel that way are the ultra religious and they are mostly nuts.

Any Jew who feels that way is retarded. I'm special because of who I am, not because I happened to be born into a certain group. The ones that feel that way are the ultra religious and they are mostly nuts.
I asked because that is what the Torah and Talmud say. You say that you are special because of who you are rather than because of the group you were born into. Others, the religious ones, would say the opposite, that they are special because God chose them.

It is a good thing that not many people actually believe that.

The world would be a better place if Israel controlled all of the so called palenstonian land.

The Jewish state has adopted Nazi rationales for ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. Ironic as it is disgusting.

The world would be a better place if Israel controlled all of the so called palenstonian land.
Well, it wouldn't be a better world for the Palestinians. But they don't count, right?

Nobody is a good guy in the Middle East.

You got Jews, Arabs (itself fractured by tribalism), Turks, Kurds and Persians all looking to expand their sphere of influence or area of control. On top of that, you have the religious divide between Sunni and Shia. I still haven't mentioned outside powers trying to get a piece of that oil. It's been a power keg since recorded history, and peace has eluded the region for over 2,000 years.

Back