Video. Training my fast lead leg head kick

That's because..

Kicking is for bitches
Punching = manly
I challenge mma friends to come into the boxing Gym and fight like a gentleman- with shoes on and throwing punches the way God intended.

@Frode Falch looks quick, but could
You KO a jacket with it?

OFF TOPIC
When is someone going to make an Org that consists of boxing with elbows? Dirty Boxing would be popular as hell.

As for @Frode Falch Nice kicks, much smoother than I am.

I challenge mma friends to come into the boxing Gym and fight like a gentleman- with shoes on and throwing punches the way God intended.

@Frode Falch looks quick, but could
You KO a jacket with it?

Challenge accepted.

Violent nasty kick knock out of a jacket coming soon.

Challenge accepted.

Violent nasty kick knock out of a jacket coming soon.
I'm gonna freeze a jacket. Then my dynamite fists will break it like a mortal kombat fatality

Not on teh streetz

Kick your opponent, then the crowd bum rushes you.

Soccer kicks are the only allowed one actually

Hah! Nobody touches a guy with an alaskan malamute... She already rearranged the face of a pitbull that went ballistic. She is ultra protective of me

OFF TOPIC
When is someone going to make an Org that consists of boxing with elbows? Dirty Boxing would be popular as hell.

As for @Frode Falch Nice kicks, much smoother than I am.

One of my friends who's been a boxer for years did one lesson of Muay Thai and the one thing he took away from it is how much he wishes he could have used elbows.

One of my friends who's been a boxer for years did one lesson of Muay Thai and the one thing he took away from it is how much he wishes he could have used elbows.

Well Iron Mike did. Rarely got warned for it either. The little sneaky bastard. I am confident Michael spinks got rocked by it.

Now check this shit out. And be afraid. Be very afraid.

I get that you're looking for speed + stealth more than power...but how about for a little more power, you keep the lead hand up high and swinging it down the moment you kick?

Another addition is to hop off the standing leg to do an in air, hip rotation.

Another addition is to hop off the standing leg to do an in air, hip rotation.

TKD style! I think he should utilize more hip rotation overall, and lean. The balance trade off takes care of itself. His wheel kicks are technically better IMO than his lead leg roundhouses. But I might be TKD biased

TKD don't own that. It's just a flying kick.

I never said TKD owned it. Do
You see Shotokan guys jump of their standing leg when performing kicks?Or Muay Thai fighters? It's TKD guys go-to kick in sparring. MT and Shotokan guys are more flatfooted

I never said TKD owned it. Do
You see Shotokan guys jump of their standing leg when performing kicks?Or Muay Thai fighters? It's TKD guys go-to kick in sparring. MT and Shotokan guys are more flatfooted

You implied it. And yes Nak Muay do jump and often. You have very little understanding of how Nak Muays kick if you think they kick flat-footed.

You implied it. And yes Nak Muay do jump and often. You have very little understanding of how Nak Muays kick if you think they kick flat-footed.

Okey so you know more than the Muay Thai coach who said as much in a reply to my question "what is the main weakness of Muay Thai" on this very forum.

And I already suspected that answer btw

Hes talking about when a tkd guy kicks then transitions into another kick like the side kick to jump spin back kick. Nak muays don't do that.

Okey so you know more than the Muay Thai coach who said as much in a reply to my question "what is the main weakness of Muay Thai" on this very forum.

And I already suspected that answer btw

Which Muay Thai coach? You probably didn't understand what he said. You def. don't know how MT kicks if you think that we rarely jump.

Last edited:
Hes talking about when a tkd guy kicks then transitions into another kick like the side kick to jump spin back kick. Nak muays don't do that.

No he's not. This is what he said....."You see Shotokan guys jump of their standing leg when performing kicks?".

This is just a flying kick and Muay Thai does this often. It's just mostly very subtle, slight hop and fast in order to pivot and rotate the hips.

Which Muay Thai coach? You probably didn't understand what he said. It def. don't know how MT kicks if you think that we rarely jump.

You don't jump into your roundhouse kicks, do you?

You don't jump into your roundhouse kicks, do you?

It depends, there are different variations of roundhouse kicks in MT.

But yes, there is a jump into a RH for the variation that calls for it.

Last edited:
Back