Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

she was every male teenager's fantasy girlfriend during the 90s

then she flashed then confused tittays in wild things and she was never heard from again.
So your telling me you watched party of 5 and lusted over neve campbell when jennifer love hewitt was right there? Shame on you. JLH over nevre campbell any day of the month.

I'm ok with her, she still had more curves that DJ Mandy Moore Qualls

@Secret Agent
Candy-_Moore.jpg

Last edited:
also, let it be known I prefer the hair down there

sue me

Neve Campbell. Childhood dreams were destroyed that fateful night.

Good call on your picks. As a Lois and Clark fan, it was devastating since she was so gorgeous on that show. Young has just extraordinarily bad tits. Looks like Mr. Garrison from South Park in the chest. Wtf happened?

Neve Campbell was never hot.

Wild Things ruined Neve Campbell for me. Its.not just her nasty tits, either. But she looked kinda thick and masculine. Next to Denise Richards, she looked like Igor Vovchanchyn.

I was disappointed with Meg Ryan and Neve Campbell, if only because they were both so attractive in their prime. Neve Campbell generally looked at her worst in that movie though, she could still pull off appealing nude if you focused on her backside.

I would have liked to have seen Meg Ryan do a nude scene in the late 80s/early 90s. By the time her nude scenes happened she was in her 40s with kids, and it still wasn't bad.

Allison Brie is getting a bad wrap here for some scenes that designed to make her character appear less sexy. I'm not going to judge her on GLOW.

I would have liked to have seen Meg Ryan do a nude scene in the late 80s/early 90s. By the time her nude scenes happened she was in her 40s with kids, and it still wasn't bad.
She did, more than one actually. She was in her mid 20s the first time. I think she was around 30 in the Doors.

Lots of hyperbole up in this thread. None of these girls' tits are "horrific", "disgusting", etc.

Disappointing, sure. I myself am guilty of imagining only the best most perfect features on the actresses I fantasize about. Absolutely.

But to say they are horrorific because they don't live up to your made-up hype....

Jesus, get a grip people.

Chyna.

I was convinced she was going to have a penis.

Am dissapoint.

Why would these actresses disrobe and show the whole world their horrific breasts? They have to know they are less than perfect...or are their egos so huge they actually think they look good?

Christ, it's no better than a famous leading man with a micro-penis agreeing to do a full frontal shot. Definitely not a good career move.

Didn't seem to hurt Harvey Keitel, Daniel Craig, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo, Peter Sargard among many others. They are definitely NOT showers.

I never got this chicks appeal, she has a funny mouth and her eyes are too far apart. Maybe its cause ive never seen GOT.

I'm not a fan of her either. She looks like a young Cryptkeeper

675249-crypt_keeper_large.png

Back