PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn girl can't catch a break. I think we would have gotten that big Paige/Asuka match up at Mania. Sucks to see her have to retire after seemingly turning it around the past couple of weeks. I wonder how they can use her in a manager/commentator/host/whatever capacity. Might be interesting to have a female commentator for some of the shows.

Female commentator would be cool, that's what I initially thought would be best for her since she's a pretty good talker.

guess this is Sasha’s strategy to eliminate all possible women that pose a threat to her spot

if she hurts Mandy she can burn in hell

This is heart breaking...

Not only am I a big fan of hers, but the girl grew up in the business and wrestling might be all she really knows

Even though her in-ring career might be over, hopefully the WWE finds something for her to do

It also puts Rose and Deville in a really shitty situation as well

Owen wasn't going to be around long enough for a title run.

Not only am I a big fan of hers, but the girl grew up in the business and wrestling might be all she really knows

Even though her in-ring career might be over, hopefully the WWE finds something for her to do

Have Paige serve as their mouthpiece/manager in the interim, and bring someone else up from NXT, someone like Bianca BelAir if she's not too green, she's a great athlete, and could fit in with Mandy and Sonya. Hell, keep Paige in that equation too.

i wonder what are they going to do with those two now.

OQOotJ71ELxnPkVyeFcBJgtve0hBIQoYmb2geY5_Rig.jpg

i wonder what are they going to do with those two now.

Time for them to step up and shine or carry Roman Reigns' bags. They should be excited or they are in the wrong damn business, Sai!

Another possible role for Paige.

Have her training at the PC, but have her as the "Executive Assistant" for William Regal, and basically play the Regal/Tajiri dynamic with them. You have the distinguished gentleman in Regal, having to deal with the young, exuberant Paige.

Like you could have Regal saying "Tonight's Main Event will be Aleister Black vs. Adam Cole", and Paige ducks into shot saying "IN A STEEL CAGE!!!" and Regal having to make it, because people have gotten their hopes up.

Such a shame about Paige, having to retire so young because of injury.

She is charismatic however. Keep her as a manager.

Last night I caught my kid flexing in the mirror for the first time on his own. He said he likes his "bicep bump" I just looked at him like this:

{<redford}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back