i decided to become a democrat sadly

Still waiting on the TS to say psych!

Lets get rid of these republican scumbags. tbh i hate what both parties do. But i roll with the punches. I have always said i would have voted for bernie because he talks to people like they are human beings while clinton and trump talk about us like we are numbers on a paper.

Understand what your saying about both parties but the way bernie talks to people is insulting.

He paints with a big brush using words of class envy, "the greedy one percent, their greed has no end" it's pathetic.

Lets get rid of these republican scumbags. tbh i hate what both parties do. But i roll with the punches. I have always said i would have voted for bernie because he talks to people like they are human beings while clinton and trump talk about us like we are numbers on a paper.

Friend, take it from a lifelong independent: you can still be an independent and just vote democrats as fits.

Absolutely, though, take out all of those corrupt, boot-licking, grave-robbing Republicans first. Then we'll gut the Democrats of their corrupt hangers on.

If I didn’t like both parties then I wouldn’t vote at all.

I voted Brexit, for example. Now I am hoping for a second vote so that I don’t use it.

Then again, if you hate something that badly...

F-mjl63e0ms

Last edited:
You aren't a "democrat". You aren't a member of a party until they are giving you political support and money. Don't think you are part of some club
You can register for the party without giving money and you can vote in primaries.

Sweet. Swing by later and I'll give you your "pizza" to tide you over until the paperwork gets to the DNC office.

Better to become an unaffiliated independent like I did.

Hit me up for the link to the George Soros and Clinton foundation "Likes for $$$" program Already banked 10k as i just hit 5,000 likes :)
FTtHFI5.jpg

Then you're gonna need this gif to help other understand your new positions.
You're gonna need this gif then to help others understand your new position...

tenor.gif

I have always said i would have voted for bernie because he talks to people like they are human beings while clinton and trump talk about us like we are numbers on a paper.

Who gives a shit how they talk to people? You're not electing your next therapist or life coach, it's the president of the country.

Policies and ideas should be the #1 thing to base your vote on. #2 should be the candidate's track record to gauge how honest they're likely to be about what they're proposing. Personal stuff should be a very, very distant #3.

Voting should be a very quick ordeal. It's preposterous that campaigning takes over 1 year. And some morans are still undecided up to election day.

In todays day and age I think the most responsible thing to do is just identify as an independent and believe what you want
I knew if I read enough posts I could agree with something you wrote.:)

Thinking people are independents, and thus can leverage their votes to whatever party that aligns with them on any given policy.

Who gives a shit how they talk to people? You're not electing your next therapist or life coach, it's the president of the country.

Policies and ideas should be the #1 thing to base your vote on. #2 should be the candidate's track record to gauge how honest they're likely to be about what they're proposing. Personal stuff should be a very, very distant #3.

Voting should be a very quick ordeal. It's preposterous that campaigning takes over 1 year. And some morans are still undecided up to election day.

For all the warts in their parliamentary system, England has got it right. The entire election process lasts 6 weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back