fighters that cheated in a fight

Mike Kyle was almost banned from the sport for this too lol. Did some serious damage to his opponent, basically ruined his career

200.gif

That gif doesn't even show the part where he tried to GNP his opponent after the ref pulled him off. Crazy motherfucker.

Mike Kyle was almost banned from the sport for this too lol. Did some serious damage to his opponent, basically ruined his career

200.gif

I dislike Mike Kyle so freaking much. What a bad representation of the sport. So many BS things involving him from punching after the bell to biting Sims at UFC 47 (I think?) and prob some other shit im forgetting.

Brain Caraway fishooking Erik Perez to sink in the choke was pretty bad. caraway-fishhook.0.jpeg

Daniel Cormier cheats every time he fights at LHW by cutting that much weight.

200.gif
Mike Kyle is a dirty piece of shit. Biting, kicking downed opponents, he doesn't give a fuck about rules or ethics. Should have been banned years ago.

I can't recall exactly what fight it was, but josh koscheck faked being poked in the eye. but that was an obvious cheat. where it's hard to be sure someone poked someone in the eye or kicked some nuts on purpose.
He also faked being kneed in the head while grounded.

I'm assuming we're not counting run of the mill fouls, otherwise the answer is literally everyone.

GSP's back-to-back nut shots on Hughes should count for something though.

GSPgreasing1.gif~c200

sorry gsp goat fans. dudes a cheat aswell. only reason he wasnt punished is because they ruled it "non intentional, because gsp didnt know his coahes were going to do that".

or in other words, hes to rich to be properly punished

anderson aswell

vdzn2w_medium.gif

No such thing as GOAT. They're all cheaters.

There are infractions from tiny ones, to fight ending ones, in so many fights. Fence grabbing comes to mind, as one of the most blatantly used, without universal punishment ( do I owe tito a dime).

Dont know if its been posted, dont feel like going through 3 pages lol, but this is the worst one in recent memory. His name should be Pokenibbio.

gunnar-nelson-santiago-ponzinibbio-eye-poke-glasgow-1011855.jpg

DE8KCRSWsAA0e3U.jpg

Really surprised this wasnt changed to a NC as there were multiple others as well even before the KO.

200.gif
Not defending Kyle, but his opponent finished his career with 3 straight tko wins after this.

Back