Lost respect for Ngannau after watching the Reem fight again

He didn't want to leave anything to chance. What if he didn't keep hitting him and he recovered? He would've(possibly) missed out on the biggest win of his career. In the heat of the moment, he probably didn't know he was completely out.
So everything is justified in the heat of the moment?
I'm happy that you're not a judge sir

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
Not good move in my opinion

I wish you newer fans weren't such pussies.

yeah, he pulled a dan henderson. that's one reason why i've never been a fan of hendo in terms of sportsmanship. a great fighter, however.

Dan's was 100 times worse. Paused and then loaded up an elbow.

A lot was riding on that fight for Ngannou and it was the biggest fight of his career, nothing wrong with it in my book. Looks soft compared to what Hendo done to Bisping and he is praised by many for it, Bisping had it coming though. So I don't have a problem with either.

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.

TS , how did you feel about Hendo doing it to Bisping ( which was about 10 times worse than this) ?

Ngannau is a closet white supremacist, clearly the only explanation for that attempted punch in the heat of the moment.

Francis just want Overeem to remember how fucked up he was when he KTFO him

this is not malicious one bit. things are happening in real time and he still pulled the punches.

He didn't want to leave anything to chance. What if he didn't keep hitting him and he recovered? He would've(possibly) missed out on the biggest win of his career. In the heat of the moment, he probably didn't know he was completely out. Ngannou did nothing wrong. Overeem would've done the same to him.

eh, i don't know about that. we have seen plenty of examples of fighters knowing when his opponent is out and they stop punching. wanderlei and shogun are two great examples of this. ngannou must have known that he was out. i mean come on now. how the hell does a guy who knowingly has that kind of power not know that overeem was done from that punch? no way.

Roided Reem would have cleaned this guys clock. RR is unbeatable.

Didnt conor do the same shit against aldo?

eh, i don't know about that. we have seen plenty of examples of fighters knowing when his opponent is out and they stop punching. wanderlei and shogun are two great examples of this. ngannou must have known that he was out. i mean come on now. how the hell does a guy who knowingly has that kind of power not know that overeem was done from that punch? no way.
That was within a split second. He was going for follow up shots as Overeem is still falling. There was NO way to know that Overeeem wouldn’t be getting up after that. In hindsight a walk off KO would have looked cool, but there was nothing malicious about this extra shot here

Decent troll thread

Back