Calling it now: Ngannou smokes Stipe. Sign here for future shaming!

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stop doubting and board the Ngannou train. He is the new breed. The HW champ we've all been yearning for.

giphy.gif

Predicting a TKO win in rd 1 or early rd 2.

Predicting a first round finish for Francis

The audacity!

ngannou will be aggressive at the beginning, run out of gas and then Stipe will put out the already dying fire.

Stipe in the 4th by tko

Wow you original bastard this will be remembered for years mr pioneer

Fuck off

Francis wins or loses, then fights Deontay Wilder in a sloppy but absurdly hard hitting boxing match.
giphy.gif

Stipe by wrestling and GNP in the 3rd.

TS I really don't know what to say to you. As unpredictable as fights can be I find the idea of Ngannou winning almost inconceivable.

Really went out on a limb there buddeh

War stipe.

signed

Ngannou via ko

what i think would be interesting is, if Ngannou hits Stipe with a full on shot, and Stipe doesn't go out.

i'm sure Ngannou will be a different person the first time he runs into someone who can take the power and keep coming.

Stipe wins

Fuck you idiots believing the hype

His wins are over Reem and Andrei

Everyone knocks them out

Stipe
Via
Not being a bum

Wilder would knock him TFO in 1 round.

I dunno. While mma fighters cant leverage their punches as well as boxers, the skill gap in the HW divisions of mma and boxing is probably much less deep than in other divisions. Wilder hits like a mack truck, but has really bad technique and leaves himself open to a lot of punches even a decent heavyweight would counter.

David Haye and Deontay sparred, and from the couple gifs ( I know, not definitive proof), Haye was hitting Wilder hard, inside of Wilder's looping punches.

I dunno. While mma fighters cant leverage their punches as well as boxers, the skill gap in the HW divisions of mma and boxing is probably much less deep than in other divisions. Wilder hits like a mack truck, but has really bad technique and leaves himself open to a lot of punches even a decent heavyweight would counter.

David Haye and Deontay sparred, and from the couple gifs ( I know, not definitive proof), Haye was hitting Wilder hard, inside of Wilder's looping punches.

Wilder may look wild and scrubby, but the gap in skill - boxing wise - between a top HW boxer and Ngannou or any other UFC fighter is fucking huge. And how well David Haye did against Wilder is 100% irrelevant. Haye is a skilled world class boxer, Ngannou is not. Ngannou went into MMA because he's not good enough to be a boxer.

Defence and ringsmarts and stamina play a huge role in pro boxing, and people lacking in any 1 area get weeded out long before they get to world level.

Pillowfists McGregory against Floyd should have been all the proof you need that any MMA fighter is going to get clowned in boxing. Conor is a legit sharpshooter in MMA, yet looked hopeless against a 40 year old Floyd who looked like he just rolled off the couch and plodded forward without a care in the world. Could barely lay a glove on Floyd, and had no power by boxing standards.

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

UepSTfZ.gif

aosECR9.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

I actually like Francis, and am not exactly big on WIlder - but any experienced HW boxer would be able to nullify Francis easily, make him gas, and take him out. The difference in experience, skill, and defense is just too much. It takes a lot more than power to reach the top in boxing.

I'm signing here to say Stipe by KO

It's a win win really

I Just feel like I'm over the Ngannou nuthuggers

Like they're just less good people

Back