Open relationships

ok man we get it you dont like banging other women. cool story move on now
Son you haven't answered shit keep on.

Secret Agent already pwned you don't make me do the same just exit thread left

It depends on how deep my feelings are for this person. If we're just dating and it's nothing big I wouldn't really care. If it's something serious, however, then I would only want exclusivity.

I'm not too against the idea of open relationships as long as both partners are happy. Lots of people cheat anyways, and relationships end because of it. At least with open relationship, there's a certain honesty about the desire for different sexual partners.

Humans are the only creatures who can build a nuclear plant

We shouldn’t really be compared to other animals in terms of our relationshipy decisions

We do what we do

bro im lost by your stupidity. I say people you say humans and somehow thats a problem with you. Well suck it up

Poster is questioning your assertion that monogamy is a made up human concept. Monogamy is prevalent in the animal kingdom.

Um not even remotely close.

Im glad youre a cheerleader for him then. probably makes him feel good since he likes dude

So you're saying you're a homophobe. Well done.

Last edited:
He did actually lolbye
7LOJDA.gif

Stupidity is ignoring what any basic Google search will tell you. Nice try though. Try not to cut yourself on that edginess

I believe the first post i quoted of you was very degrading towards women you either are gay or you hate women

If monogamy's not strictly a human concept, how come no animals have ever used it in a sentence?

So you are saying there isn't a plethora of examples of monogomy in the animal kingdom?

If that is what you are claiming, you are just flat out wrong.

Theres examples of both and youre jumping into a conversation way to late. I was being understanding at first with this weirdo but to him women are whores and open relationships are bullshit

If monogamy's not strictly a human concept, how come no animals have ever used it in a sentence?

Boom hahah

I detect sarcasm but it was funny

if you unicorns arent real why were they made up in the first place?

Back