Deontay Wilder GUILTY of misdemeanor charge!! WEAK!!!

TS is obviously high on pot right now.

TS is obviously high on pot right now.

no ive never been a weed smoker.. i just think its kind of petty that they stopped him for tint then proceeded to search the car only to find a lil weed and charge him. just weak

no ive never been a weed smoker.. i just think its kind of petty that they stopped him for tint then proceeded to search the car only to find a lil weed and charge him. just weak

Yeah how dare police officers enforce the law! Especially on someone famous! I'm shocked and outraged! Giving a millionaire 60 hours of community service is the worst thing that has ever happened! That is almost a full week of being forced to do something positive for his community when he should be enjoying his piles of money and overly tinted windows and weed! It's like slavery all over again!

FREE WILDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you are really struggling to know how the law works.....

It's dumb that there are still places that make that big of a deal over something so small.

Totally stupid charge and why the fuck is he in Alabama? He has money why not live in cali where it's legal.

Weed is a straight up killer. Good on the American Justice system to use DW as an example to repel the demon-drug Cannabis. It has ruined many lives.

Edit -Fixed.

Who the fuck is AJ?

You need to puff puff pass before you post.

Not puff puff puff puff puff.

Last edited:
Weed is a straight up killer. Good on the American Justice system to use AJ as an example to repel the demon-drug Cannabis. It has ruined many lives.

Who the fuck is AJ?

You need to puff puff pass before you post.

Not puff puff puff puff puff.

Was never gonna be easy for a brutha tryin to get his puff on in Alabama. That's Jeff Sessions' domain.

Yeah how dare police officers enforce the law! Especially on someone famous! I'm shocked and outraged! Giving a millionaire 60 hours of community service is the worst thing that has ever happened! That is almost a full week of being forced to do something positive for his community when he should be enjoying his piles of money and overly tinted windows and weed! It's like slavery all over again!

FREE WILDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow. Reading this was like watching Khabib maul a victim!

he shouldn't be doing the shit, it's harsh, sure, but he shouldn't be doing the shit in the first place.

I have that influenza A flu shit going a round and weed has been the only thing helping it oddly enough. They need to quit arresting people over a natural medicine.

Weed is a straight up killer. Good on the American Justice system to use DW as an example to repel the demon-drug Cannabis. It has ruined many lives.

Edit -Fixed.
Weed has actually saved my life multiple times as well as army vets I know personally who have PTSD. Foolish statement from you.

Damn they probably found one of his pot needles. Good thing they stopped him and gave him a forced intervention before it got out of hand. Pot has destroyed so many lives and families I hope the withdrawals don't affect his next fight

Good thing they caught him and he can rehab this addiction before he starts killing people

Did you people even read the article?

I seriously doubt Wilder would be smoking and putting his biggest fight at risk. Especially after all the shit he talked about the guys who test positive for banned substances. The report said he was out of town for awhile and let other people use his vehicle. When he finally came back he was pulled over and the smell of weed allowed cops to search his vehicle and find a small amount that wasn't on his person that he said wasn't even his. He was pulled over for overly tinted windows.

Weed has actually saved my life multiple times as well as army vets I know personally who have PTSD. Foolish statement from you.
i'm sure it has, i'm sure opioids have helped millions of people deal with pain too but it's also killed alot of them.

Back