Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

Shit thread from a shit poster.

What was the point of banning all these clowns if they can just come back with a different user name and shit all over the war room again?

Lol. Look what the Mods have created

BAN ALL THOSE THAT DISAGREE WITH THE TOLERANT GROUP THINK. WE ARE TOLERANT AND WILL BAN ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH US ON ANY ISSUE.

Thank you mods!

BAN ALL THOSE THAT DISAGREE WITH THE TOLERANT GROUP THINK. WE ARE TOLERANT AND WILL BAN ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH US ON ANY ISSUE.

Thank you mods!

giphy.gif

Color me shocked that's your take away from the argument.

Explain to me what the points I should take away from the argument.

Given your post history, the nuance is a waste of yours, and infinitely worse, my time. Carry on sheep.

So you literally have nothing to add to the topic? Just came to fling mud.

I'm just checking to see if you're actually against media editing / altering things, or if you just don't like anything which doesn't serve your particular bias.
I didn't watch the video, but the title says they apologized. Also Project V isn't a legit news org, they are a right wing investigative organization that has been taken to court. They are shady as fuck and your comparison of the two is flawed.

Thank you mods!
I couldn't help but notice that you were crying about mods in all caps. I've heard that's a bad look, typically associated with less-than-stellar posters with questionable emotional control. I can't confirm that's the case, just noting that it has been considered to be true, since at least 1998.

I thought conservatives were ok with private companies doing what they wanted.

Are you a dumbass? Twitter is not a private company.

Even if it was, it has a long reach and instant information access to adults and children, it’s not the same as a bakery which just makes cakes.

Twitter is not the government, they are a private company that can block anyone from using their service. The right cries about snow flakes on the left, then turn out to be even big snow flakes.

No they’re not. I own part of twitter.

Are you a dumbass? Twitter is not a private company.

Even if it was, it has a long reach and instant information access to adults and children, it’s not the same as a bakery which just makes cakes.

Ok and you feel that they shouldn't discriminate against people based on their political views? Do you think that twitter is breaking a law? Do you think they should be forced to allow everyone to post their opinions about anything?

No they’re not. I own part of twitter.

Would you rather me use private sector company to describe that they are not owned by the government and thus would not be violating the first amendment?

Ok and you feel that they shouldn't discriminate against people based on their political views? Do you think that twitter is breaking a law? Do you think they should be forced to allow everyone to post their opinions about anything?

In a perfect world they shouldn’t discriminate but who’s gonna stop them, but the annoying thing is when drongos like yourselves defend their obvious censorship because it temporarily suits your political view. It’s foolish and shortsighted - in fact it creates a bubble like the one Democrats found themselves in while Trump demolished them.

In a perfect world they shouldn’t discriminate but who’s gonna stop them, but the annoying thing is when drongos like yourselves defend their obvious censorship because it temporarily suits your political view. It’s foolish and shortsighted - in fact it creates a bubble like the one Democrats found themselves in while Trump demolished them.

How would you fix the problem with the discrimination against political views, as far as the way corporations are concerned?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back