Do you think there's more than one universe?

Yes... there's more than just one other universe.

It seems almost impossible that there would only be one universe system. There are always systems within systems, and when we find them, we're always astonished at how extensive they are. We have lots of systems left to find looking inward past the subatomic, and I see no reason why there won't be systems looking outward. If there is more than one universe, there are probably hundreds of billions of them.

lol the fuck is up with that fake artsy and deep video in the OP

It's a song I wrote you stupid shit what the fuck is wrong with you motherfucker piece of shit what the fuck is wrong with making songs its totally normal you fucking loser

It's a song I wrote you stupid shit what the fuck is wrong with you motherfucker piece of shit what the fuck is wrong with making songs its totally normal you fucking loser

A little wound up?

Yes... there's more than just one other universe.

Well, you would know. In quantum mechanics -- a universe theorized as existing alongside our own, although undetectable. Has that been proven?

What was it that Einstein said:
. Fourth dimension = Time
. Fifth dimension = Gravity
. Sixth dimension = Parallel Universe

Please correct me if I am wrong since you know more about it than I do.

oh definitely

uh5tn.jpg

Think of your body as the universe and the cells in your body are galaxies. So therefore there is about 7.6 billion universes.

Last edited:
Well, you would know. In quantum mechanics -- a universe theorized as existing alongside our own, although undetectable. Has that been proven?

I'm not sure Einstein said that.

There the multiverse brane theory and the parallel universe theory of quantum mechanics. Neither have been proven.

Even people who know what they're talking about have no idea if their answer is true.

Think of your body as the universe and the cells in your body is a galaxy. So therefore there is about 7.6 billion universes.

You only have 7.6 billion cells? Damn that's low. Are their any brain cells missing? ;)

You only have 7.6 billion cells? Damn that's low. Are their any brain cells missing? ;)

There is 7.6 billion people. So that would be 7.6 billion universes. Considering the body represents a universe.

universe is defined as all existing matter and space... so if there were alternate universes.... even if an infinite set of them which we would define as the multiverse, the entire scope of that would be the entire universe; thus, there is only one universe.

is how i would probably look at it.

is there multiple layers to existence and parallel universes? maybe. but all THAT taken together as a whole would be the epitome and totality of one UNIverse.

perhaps.

Back